FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

when u play over there u can expect to get no calls ...creasy gets his way, i seen hartsville stomp Maasen on the hand after the play a few years back , hit him after he called fair catch, and see a trousdal player call for a fair catch and put his knee on the ground and kept running... terrible

I always wondered how they won all of those state championships...the refs call for them at home and then follow them all the way to MTSU/Cookeville to call for them too. TC would be terrible if they had good refs :wacko::roll:

Ok, folks, end the threats & crap talk. Get back to TC vs FC football. Plenty of subject

matter there.

Tks, Mod.

I thought planting a flag at the center of the Trouserdale High field was good subject matter. :roflol:I would love to see the FCS coach wear a Chicken Suite and give it a try!!!

...actually we was crowin like roosters bout it round here for a spell, BUT...them chickens was forewarned bout 2:00 that day, that word was already goin round town that this was goin to be attempted by weedeeter, [the chickens newly crowned name in Trousdale County, after that Fri. Night]...ever see somebody tryin to crank one, you git tha picture then...tushhog personally warned all posters from sissy mountain, that this wood probably be not in the best interest for personal saftey of whomever tried to attemp this fiasco of planting a flag on our beloved field if we got beat....I guess they figgered that we wasn't just beetin our gums after it was all over...hate it that it turned out that way, but they were forewarned of the possible consequences of such a STUPID, DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT action

I salute your post!!! +1 :thumb: