Nashville Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Gordonsville will dominate...JB got up 21-0 on NCS after one quarter, and then penalties/refs ruined the flow of the game. The final was 35-21 but it never felt that close to me. NCS folks feel differently though...

Moto, let me ask you a question. Has that Atkins man already started making those Joe Byrns boys start lifting weights so they will be real big and strong for next season? The more weights they can lift, the stronger they will be. You think im joking but im not.

The only team on your schedule that would give Gordonsville any problems whatsoever is Clarksville Academy, but in the end I would still feel confident in saying that Gville would still win that game by double digits. Jo Byrns lost to a Macon County team 35-7 and Macon County would lose by atleast 3 scores to Gordonsville, just look at the common opponents being Trousdale County and Smith County. Harpeth is a 3a school and is playing Pearl Cohn this week, but Harpeth is not on the same level as Pearl Cohn and the clock will be running full time by the 4th quarter. Hillwood is a 5a school and that is all they have going for them. They are 3-7 and barely beat 2 teams that have a combined record of 1-19. Now I know you can't really compare teams by who they play because as they say the game is played on the field and not on paper. However, there is a few teams that NC has barely beat and lost too that Gville would beat by 35+ points. I do think the because it is a playoff game that it will be competitive game for a half, but by the end of the game Gville's talent will have took over and this be a lopsided game in Gville's favor...Good luck to both teams...

Croz I think i've decided to come to this game Friday Night...

Come holler at me, I'll be on the fence on the scoreboard end of the home bleachers. If you're wearing RBS stuff, I'll recognize you. If not, ask for Croz. Most know me.

I'll look for you.

That goes for all the chumps from NCS, too. :roflol:

Just kidding, I'd be glad to meet anyone.

Headed to the Creekbank tomorrow to watch the TC/FCS game, but thought I'd weigh in with my prediction for this game. Nobody is taking NCS seriously again this week, but in a stunning upset I'm going 28-20 Eagles.

Doyle, will you be wearing one of these?

http://www.cafepress.com/liveloudtees.270985013?Doyle-Hargraves-Construction-White-T-Shirt

Edited by croz6110