Obion vs. Covington

chs15

Gotta say, I am pulling for the Chargers! It has been a long time but I feel like they are back to where they once were ten or twelve years ago. I hope that they do well. From what I heard, the last these two teams met they couldn't stop each other on the ground. However, is the rumor is true with Williams back in a purple and gold uniform if could be T R O U B L E for the rebels! I really wish I could be at the game to see them play but I have a football game of my own to attend to. Good Luck to Coach Wheeler and the Chargers... shock the world, baby!! 8-)

With Williams back, that will hurt the OC passing game. Williams also plays DB or safety and in the games he played in had atleast 1 pick in each and and returned 2 or 3 for a touchdown. Will be interesting to see how the recievers of OC match up with someone who is like that.

I'm not sure Williams' return has much impact on offense since Covington has had no problems running the ball without him for the majority of the year. I do agree with noles though (i'm a gator fan so this makes me sick lol) that his impact will be felt most in the secondary. I would line him up at Safety instead of corner since OC goes at least 3 deep at WR so he can play the ball more. Glad he is back so nobody has excuse as to why they won or lost (not a jab, but unfortunately some would make the excuse). Here is to a good game.. Go Rebs!

Any time you get a back like Williams back, its going to make a difference. Whether or not he's 100% may make a difference, but if he is he will be on a totally different level than the other players on the field. Williams is a power/fast/elusive back. #5 for covington is the fast/elusive back. #12 and #8 for covington are both fast, but they are more power backs that run people over. Williams is the whole package and if you miss a tackle, hes taking it to the house with breakaway speed. No one is catching him from behind

Talk about some bulletin board material... if this don't fire up the Rebels, nothing will!

I totally agree. They may be getting the cart before the horse. Having a little fun is good but I would say the coach is not to happy about this. Is the Williams kid the #12 ? They better worry about their game rather than making videos....several teams may have something to say about this video between the goal post. GO REBELS!!!!!!

I totally agree. They may be getting the cart before the horse. Having a little fun is good but I would say the coach is not to happy about this. Is the Williams kid the #12 ? They better worry about their game rather than making videos....several teams may have something to say about this video between the goal post. GO REBELS!!!!!!

#12 is Colliar Robinson