Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that didn't see the Blackman game the defense didn't play the perfect game. But, they did play better than the score tells. Farragut had a very good offensive plan friday night and their execution was on point. What's scary is the QB,RB,WR,and KICKER will all be back next season. They all were very skilled players that will play on saturday in the near future. Now, on to this friday. This is the game everyone has been waiting for all season. A healthy Riverdale and Blackman squad! Not sure about that? The Itrain finished the game but, he finished with a very noticeable limp. He'll play but i don't think he'll be 100%. But the Itrain at 90% is as good as most. Should be a great game. Players on both teams have felt what it feels like to win and lose too the other. Both teams will leave thier hearts on the field! Don't miss this game

from nashville take i 24 east to the hwy 99 "new salem exit" head south make a left at the first redlight and you will be on warrior dr go around the curve and the school will be on your left

even if mathers backs out of ole miss i doubt he will be in orange, you look at how the coaching staff at ut has handled the last big star from this area "rod wilks" and you add mathers and wilks have had the same hc in high school........ just dont see it happening!

After Friday night, Riverdale will be changing "Warrior Drive" to "Mathers Lane".

Blackman- 35

Riverdale- 28

In Overtime.

For those of you that didn't see the Blackman game the defense didn't play the perfect game. But, they did play better than the score tells. Farragut had a very good offensive plan friday night and their execution was on point. What's scary is the QB,RB,WR,and KICKER will all be back next season. They all were very skilled players that will play on saturday in the near future. Now, on to this friday. This is the game everyone has been waiting for all season. A healthy Riverdale and Blackman squad! Not sure about that? The Itrain finished the game but, he finished with a very noticeable limp. He'll play but i don't think he'll be 100%. But the Itrain at 90% is as good as most. Should be a great game. Players on both teams have felt what it feels like to win and lose too the other. Both teams will leave thier hearts on the field! Don't miss this game

actually we are still not healthy we are still missing one of our top defensive backs and an overall playmaker but we will strap it up and see what happens

actually we are still not healthy we are still missing one of our top defensive backs and an overall playmaker but we will strap it up and see what happens

You say "we will strap it up and see what happens." I didn't think you were on the actual team. :roflol: Good luck to you Friday night then, would like to see you in the open field with Mathers. :roflolk:

Anticipation is building, I can't wait until this game begins! What time will gate open for the game? From what i've heard if you wait too late you won't have a place to sit.

Riverdale has the most all-round team I have seen in a very long time. Blackmon on the other hand has one of the most complete RB's I have ever seen at the high school level. Should be very interesting and fun game to watch!

RHS 31 - BHS 21

Anticipation is building, I can't wait until this game begins! What time will gate open for the game? From what i've heard if you wait too late you won't have a place to sit.

Riverdale has the most all-round team I have seen in a very long time. Blackmon on the other hand has one of the most complete RB's I have ever seen at the high school level. Should be very interesting and fun game to watch!

RHS 31 - BHS 21

I always get there 2hours early and I'm always like the 1st or 2nd one in. I think they usually open it around that time. However when we played cookeville they opened it like 20 mins late so I had to stand there and wait. I would say it should be opened at 5 maybe a few minutes sooner!!

I have one question... Is Coach Aydelott going to finally make it through playoffs to championship or will history continue to repeat itself? His regular reason record is general good, however his play-off record not so much. Any thoughts or opinions on that!

Edited by prija12

I have one question Coach Aydelott going to finally make it through playoffs to championship or will history continue to repeat itself with his new wing t? His regular reason record is general good, however his play-off record not so much. Any thoughts or opinions on that!

Coach A has a state championship, just not at R'Dale. Would have more if it wasnt for that pesky Maryville, back when Hillsboro was a great 4A program.