Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKD you are somethin else man. i hope your son does see this. thats what makes a man get teary eyed. when my dad told me last spring he was proud of me after the baseball season i had it really touched my heart. the best thing to hear as a son is when your dad tells you he's proud of you. its the ultimate accomplishment. i also know what you mean when you say time flies. i played football as well for oak ridge and when we lost to maryville in the semis it made me realize how fast it really goes. really touching posts MKD. i hope your son knows how proud you are of him.

Want to hear something even better. I started working out again in May. A couple months into it my son told me that he was proud of me. You wanna talk about putting a smile on you face, that is as good as it gets! :popcorneater:

My son is only four. If he chooses to play football, I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I get teary eyed watching him play in the yard. But I do tell him how proud I am of him everyday, just for being a good boy.

I will say this about that. As Kenny Chesney said don't blink. Today 4 tomorrow 12 two weeks later your at the DMV get the learners permit. The day after that it's Senior Night. I kid you not it is literally that fast. I said to my wife Saturday night I don't think I could have done anything differently. And yet it goes sooooooo fast. :popcorneater:

I will say this about that. As Kenny Chesney said don't blink. Today 4 tomorrow 12 two weeks later your at the DMV get the learners permit. The day after that it's Senior Night. I kid you not it is literally that fast. I said to my wife Saturday night I don't think I could have done anything differently. And yet it goes sooooooo fast. :popcorneater:

Philosopher George Berkeley said it: "a life is just a dream, one of God's many."

So just enjoy.

By the way, Your son isn't the only one who's proud of your working out. Keep up the good work. :thumb: Never, never quit.

One day you are lining up garbage cans for him to learn to kick over and you blink and you are teaching his son how to throw a baseball....