Greeneville vs Carter Hornets

BVDevil

You seem pretty high on him. What does he look like in practice? It is hard to tell in games, because he is usually in there with the second team in blowouts. I’ve said all year that he looks like he could become a stud for Greeneville if he works and does what the coaches want of him.

X is a big kid with a some god given ability and the build to go with it. If he hits the weights hard this off season, listens to his coaches and works his tail off like he should, he will put up some huge numbers next year as a starter. Ofcourse that's just my opinion and all of that depends on HIM and his work ethic. He's got the tools and the coaching staff to make him a prospect for the next level in my humble opinion, plus he's got 2 more years to build on. Basically you said it....IF he works hard and does what he's told. Cant wait to see what he brings to the table in the future, as well as the rest of our kids...big things goin on in the "ville" hope it continues...GO DEVILS

C'mon BV, I doubt if that QB has had anybody like Mel and Rell in his grill all season.

agreed 100 percent barb. That's my hope for tomorrow, that our D-line lives in their backfield all night and dont allow them to throw the ball to that kid. beleive me, i hope we shut them down and shut them out. Im just a tad concerned about our ability to keep them shut down in the passing game, but if we get good pressure all night, i will gladly get on camera and say heck yes, we shut them down and i was no where near right in my prediction, but just for the sake of consistency alone, im sticking with 42-21 and hoping for 56-0...LOL

Correct! Padding stats will get your player nominated!

So Boles got nominated because of his coach. That is a ridiculous statement! I think it is dumb to have your best player in late in a game that is "over", but he probably only got about 10 carries like that all year. The Greeneville game situation was more between him and Ballard than anything, I think. I don't think them 2 will be having Thanksgiving supper together by any means.

Congrats on all three players from Greene Co on the Nominations! Dalton you deserve this award and Rollins,Hall you both are very deserving BUT I don't see you guys winning this award! Hey DevilMan03 they play in the same Conference, same Competition! I gave them congrats and my opinion so don't argue with my thoughts!!! Yes a player from the County that lives in Mosheim can win Mr FOOTBALL! Some of you can't believe this but it can happen!

Yeah, it can when he is playing the entire game with 20-40 carries a game, while all Greeneville's starters get to play is 3 quarters max with the same competition with weak defenses.

Yeah, it can when he is playing the entire game with 20-40 carries a game, while all Greeneville's starters get to play is 3 quarters max with the same competition with weak defenses.

Before the playoff game: 248 carries, 10 games. If I do the math correctly, that is 24.8 carries per game. Only one game was a blow-out at halftime and he had 11 carries that game. Greeneville blew out every conference opponent so didn't need starters playing 2nd half.

Can someone give me a scouting report on Carter?! What kind of offense do they run? Are they run first? Pass first? What? How strong are they on Defense? Just anything. Thanks!

Not going to make a differece what they traditionally do... Mel and Rell will make sure they are REAL uncomfortable whatever they try to do. WE OWN THE LINE! FIRE-SNOT BABY :thumb: