Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about the Indians, I'll admit we were down this year & got beat by Bledsoe because we had no QB, all it takes to beat pikeville is a passing game or speed around the edge as they can not stop either :mrgreen: (Ask Fain as they couldn't even catch him & Alcoa has alot more speed than Jerry has). Unfortunutally my Indians didn't have much of either (Speed or Passing Game)nor did we have a coaching staff that could won a wee-pee game. Barger needs to be gone :evil: as we have alot of good kids comming on from 5th grade up that deserve alot better than what we are giving our high school kids at this time, mabey Ms. Austin and some of the others will get him gone before long as we really need a change. But back to week 12 & the thrashing comming this weekend in wooriorville, get ready pikeville, your going to see how good your bragged up team is againsed a decent 3-a team, sad thing is Alcoa will get the smack down laid to them the next week by CAK :thumb: .

Score - Alcoa as much as there coach wants to put on the waaaaaay overrated wooriors, & bledsoe don't break double digits in the sand pitted cow pasture. Here's another bold prediction, bledsoe will not have 100 yards rushing or 100 yeard passing this weekend...lol I am so going to love watching this game, This week the best feeling in the world for a sequatchie county indian fan is watching the blabber mouthed wooriors get hammered.... Jhoutsider & Bledsoe b ya'll ready for what is comming this weekend :?:

Edited by IndianFootball

Bledsoe is not as good as there record for sure, I forsee a continuous clock by the 2nd quarter. I saw alot of that puke blue at our game againsed Signal, so it's time the Indian Faithful return that favor :twisted: , this will be my most memorable game of this year, Real & his little wooriors getting there rightful yearly playoff tailkicking, it amazes me the finally made it out of the first round in this mellinium...lol

Here is the scoop on beating the wooriors Alcoa, throw the ball Real's defense couldn't stop a 12 year old QB with a little Talent, #22 is way overrated he is small and not near as good a pure runner as several in this valley are, hit him in the mouth he will quit :thumb: . #24 is a better back but can not take a hit either, he's bigger but not a power back. #21 is there best RB but never gets the ball coach must not like him or something. #10 is decent QB will not never play saturday ball, gets lucky a couple times a game but nothing to worry about. DB's & FS's are a joke, worst in the district, D-Line is OK but they don't play there strongest or most talented kids they play the kids that there mama's the HS SoftBall coach so run toward #75 he's there weak link by a mile :D .

Like I said earlier, can't wait for Friday Night Woorior Fans, I will be back Saturday to check out all the excuses, & how you got cheated & ect... & oh yeah, remember when Loudon came calling a couple years ago, well Alcoa ain't Loudon............. There Better........LOLOLOLOLOL... :lol:

I do not reply to many posts here, but I had to say that the "puke" blue you were talking about at your game against Signal, yes some were there to see you guys get beat I'm positive, but I now for a fact that some were also there supporting our neighbors in the valley. I'm sure you would love to come and see us get whipped and that may happen, but we are still proud to make it this far and to host Alcoa in the second round. As far as #22 he may be small but he has more drive and determination than any I've seen and he can take a hit. He was pounded by #3 during the Signal game who was almost double his size and still got up, sometimes limping, and continued the ballgame. Say what you want about our boys but they have already been through heck losing their teammate and have banded together to make this a memorable season in honor of him. Your words are only going to make them more determined to prove you wrong.

Say what you want about the Indians, I'll admit we were down this year & got beat by Bledsoe because we had no QB, all it takes to beat pikeville is a passing game or speed around the edge as they can not stop either :mrgreen: (Ask Fain as they couldn't even catch him & Alcoa has alot more speed than Jerry has). Unfortunutally my Indians didn't have much of either (Speed or Passing Game)nor did we have a coaching staff that could won a wee-pee game. Barger needs to be gone :evil: as we have alot of good kids comming on from 5th grade up that deserve alot better than what we are giving our high school kids at this time, mabey Ms. Austin and some of the others will get him gone before long as we really need a change. But back to week 12 & the thrashing comming this weekend in wooriorville, get ready pikeville, your going to see how good your bragged up team is againsed a decent 3-a team, sad thing is Alcoa will get the smack down laid to them the next week by CAK :thumb: .

Score - Alcoa as much as there coach wants to put on the waaaaaay overrated wooriors, & bledsoe don't break double digits in the sand pitted cow pasture. Here's another bold prediction, bledsoe will not have 100 yards rushing or 100 yeard passing this weekend...lol I am so going to love watching this game, This week the best feeling in the world for a sequatchie county indian fan is watching the blabber mouthed wooriors get hammered.... Jhoutsider & Bledsoe b ya'll ready for what is comming this weekend :?:

You are definately one arrogant kid, must have set the bench this season, haha

Your the type that will not exceed in life.....mark it down.... you are definately the type of person that makes Sequatchie football and the community look bad, oh yeh how was that spanking South Pitt, Signal,Bledsoe and Harpeth taste...apparently not to good...lol

Back to the game, hope Bledsoe pulls it out but it will be tough

Good luck to both and go Pirates and Warriors

I have looked at the schedules for both teams Alcoa's opponents have a record of 70 wins and 38 loses with 8 teams making the playoffs. Bledsoe's opponents have a record of 36 wins and 68 loses with 4 teams making the playoffs. I'm going to have to go with the team that has been battle tested this year and say Alcoa wins this one by a decent margin. The weak schedule will catch up with the warriors this week, hopefully I'm wrong but I don't see how you can get better by playing weak opponents.

Indianfootball, glad you could come on these boards and show your high IQ and football knowledge. See you got the fire Barger sign out there and maybe that is what you guys down in Dunlap need to do. Since you were doing so well before he was hired refresh my memory again oh yeah 1-19. The last 4 years the Indians have won more football games than any other time except the early 90s and Sid Fritts but hey you guys even ran him out of there. Dunlap is notorious for being a Coaching Carousel. I have said it before go down the list Layne, Faulkerson,Fritts,Zeller, Mackersie, Young kid, sorry can remember his name, and currently Chad. That is 7 Head Coaches in I would guess 25-26 years. Average about 3.5/4 years a coach?? The problem in SC isn't the coaching staff, know most of those guys personally, you have 4 coaches with HC experience and a DC who has coached at the college and professional level. So go ahead work to get rid of your coach because with fans like you you are probably doing him a favor!! Sorry Bledsoe folks didn't mean to hijack your thread but ignorance infuriates me. Good luck against those Tornadoes Friday you got a big challenge ahead.

You would think with Alcoa coming to the area this would be the game of the week, but no, Boyd and Rockwood get the nod instead. Last time they played it was 49-0 Boyd at half. Only way a valley team can get a game of the week is if Signal is involved. We dont mean to down play Alcoa and they're dominance of 2&3A football over the last decade. but I guess the Chatt. Times has some boys playing for Boyd

Omni, you know that the TFP and that Hargis boy ain't got no respect fer any Valley team not wearing orange and black. The video was actually contributed by some kid from WRCB TV3. Figger he just didn't want to drive to Pikeville for the story.

Hope them Warriors play some inspired, error free football. If you can't get up for hosting Alcoa in the playoffs, ain't nothin gonna fire you up. I have faith in my little blue buddies up the Valley. Long drive for the F5, and they might just be overlookin Bledsoe, gettin ready for a rematch with CAK. I say Warriors pull off the upset.

Either way, me and Hermit is gonna party in Sleepy Hollow. I got a cryin towel fer APB to use on the long drive home.:roflolk:

GO WARRIORS!

Omni, you know that the TFP and that Hargis boy ain't got no respect fer any Valley team not wearing orange and black. The video was actually contributed by some kid from WRCB TV3. Figger he just didn't want to drive to Pikeville for the story.

Hope them Warriors play some inspired, error free football. If you can't get up for hosting Alcoa in the playoffs, ain't nothin gonna fire you up. I have faith in my little blue buddies up the Valley. Long drive for the F5, and they might just be overlookin Bledsoe, gettin ready for a rematch with CAK. I say Warriors pull off the upset.

Either way, me and Hermit is gonna party in Sleepy Hollow. I got a cryin towel fer APB to use on the long drive home.:roflolk:

GO WARRIORS!

I will say this. This is this most down Alcoa team that there has been in the last 10 years.

I will say this for the Boys in Blue, they believe they have an angel in the end zone. There were some moments during the season that could have easily have changed the outcome for their district win but remarkable circumstances intervened. Some of the boys feel that KB loved football so much he is still there every Friday playing along beside them finishing out his season and is the one of the reason's for their success. I'll be hoping for a little divine intervention myself come Friday night.