Ooltewah at Powell

HornedOwl

Powell made the news!!! Not the kind you like to here about....lol Last year it was Mobley stealing from his teammates now they got smart and started stealing from visiting teams glad to here the thugs at Powell is getting smarter. They must be attending class.... Good luck Ooltewah!!!! :roflolk:

Take this back over to the Powell-AC thread. Let. It. Go.

ooltewahball, they won't have to pass. You can't stop Mobley. Just wait and see. They can pass if they want to. McPethridge at qb is a great player. He is a run/pass threat everytime he doesn't give it Mobley, he can make you pay. You will see soon enough.

Okay, that still doesn't answer how Powell will stop Ooltewah's offense. Sure, Mobley will get his yards and his stats cause he is a great back, but will that be enough? I just think everyone is underestimating Ooltewah, they very well could have been 9-1 and a 2 seed if not for losing on the last drive in two games (Bradley and McMinn).

They could've both been in round two if not for injuries or suspensions to key players, so yeah they were pretty good. And as for basketball, they have no need Bradley's point guard just snapped his arm in half (prayers to him), Ooltewah has the best team in the area once again, hopefully they can finally beat Cleveland; but that's for another thread.

Edited by ooltewahball

They could've both been in round two if not for injuries or suspensions to key players, so yeah they were pretty good. And as for basketball, they have no need Bradley's point guard just snapped his arm in half (prayers to him), Ooltewah has the best team in the area once again, hopefully they can finally beat Cleveland; but that's for another thread.

Sorry about the young man breaking his arm. You never want anyone to get hurt.

Good to hear Ooltewah is going to be on top again. You guys gave us all we wanted a time or two.

Doesn't pertain to this but did you know you can't say Ootetwah without puckering up .... an old girlfriend from Ooltewah told me that. Try it. HAHA!!!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

There is still lots of talent at Ooltewah. Coach Williams is maturing into a good coach. I went to every game but the Siegel game and except for a few breakdowns they either won or should have won every game. Very good D especially when they use proper tackling technique. Good balanced O with a variety of backs a couple of burners and a couple of bruisers. Receivers are very good and can take it all the way on any play. If the line gives the QB time he can be very good. Will lock on a receiver sometimes which leads to some picks.

He s got alot of maturing to do as a person much less a coach!!!! I m taking Ooltewah by 6 ONLY because of there defense and special teams.

Edited by 2seamfastball

Take this back over to the Powell-AC thread. Let. It. Go.

AC is out of the playoffs.... this dont have nothing to do about AC... Just information to tell everyone how Powells last two games someone from Powell stole stuff from the visiting locker room from the last 2 Powell home games. So where you all will have home feild in the playoffs I will be on here every week warning teams.. Good luck Ooltewah....

AC is out of the playoffs.... this dont have nothing to do about AC... Just information to tell everyone how Powells last two games someone from Powell stole stuff from the visiting locker room from the last 2 Powell home games. So where you all will have home feild in the playoffs I will be on here every week warning teams.. Good luck Ooltewah....

I say Powell will have someone in both locker rooms to put a stop to the stealing. Need to catch em and take em out and beat the crap out of them.

I take exception with your charges, Space.

If there were items taken from the visiting locker room at the Campbell County game, Knox County Schools Security knowns nothing about it, and that came from somebody very high with KCSS just yesterday in a converstation I had with him.

Also, your "someone from Powell stole stuff" is just not a fair statement. Neither you, I, nor anyone else knows that whoever the theif is/was is a person with Powell ties. There were people from all over two counties and beyond at the game Friday night. It could be somebody from Timbucktu, for all we know.

Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens way too many times at way too many place, even at AC, according to what your own football coach told the investigators. It's not just a Powell problem, it is a societal problem.

It's time to stop whining and throwing out charges that none of us can either verify nor deny with certainty.

Powell plays Ooltewah this week. If you want to pull for Ooltewah, then so be it, but the whining over last Friday is getting really old. It's time to move on.

Edited by HTV

I take exception with your charges, Space.

If there were items taken from the visiting locker room at the Campbell County game, Knox County Schools Security knowns nothing about it, and that came from somebody very high with KCSS just yesterday in a converstation I had with him.

Also, your "someone from Powell stole stuff" is just not a fair statement. Neither you, I, nor anyone else knows that whoever the theif is/was is a person with Powell ties. There were people from all over two counties and beyond at the game Friday night. It could be somebody from Timbucktu, for all we know.

Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens way too many times at way too many place, even at AC, according to what your own football coach told the investigators. It's not just a Powell problem, it is a societal problem.

It's time to stop whining and throwing out charges that none of us can either verify nor deny with certainty.

Powell plays Ooltewah this week. If you want to pull for Ooltewah, then so be it, but the whining over last Friday is getting really old. It's time to move on.

Powell has a great team.... Im not whining...lol I thought you all would win and you should have won...The locker room is under the powell stands. AC fans is on the other side... I agree you do need alot of sercurity at Powell.. Its funny that this happens all the time cause the last time I heard about something like this happening was last year around this time ....... with a certain Powell player stealling stuff from his own locker room from his teammates... Two years in a row Powell has made the news..... Just giving teams heads up!!!!!

Edited by Space3