Tullahoma Play Calling?

wildcatdude

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the purpose of this thread? Coach Olive is a humble guy, loves his community and is a heck of a football coach. I suppose you feel you could do better, huh?

No I could not do a better job as a great man for the community and the kids. I think coach Olive is a great man; with that said I also think he has lost control of his staff. Im tired of hearing him take the blame for everything we do wrong.I don't care what you say. Poor Coaching has cost us dearly over the last few years and that's a fact.

What is the purpose of this thread? Coach Olive is a humble guy, loves his community and is a heck of a football coach. I suppose you feel you could do better, huh?

No I could not do a better job as a great man for the community and the kids. I think coach Olive is a great man; with that said I also think he has lost control of his staff. Im tired of hearing him take the blame for everything we do wrong.I don't care what you say. Poor Coaching has cost us dearly over the last few years and that's a fact.

Having played for him when he was at Maryville, I beg to differ & everyone was glad he left...

When great character and great coaching skills come together, you have a unique and special situation. However, one does not act as a replacement for the other. One can have great coaching skills and be an absolute jerk and be resented by everyone around them. On the other hand, one can have great character but poor coaching skills and his incompetence will show in the key moments.

Being a "great guy" is no excuse for poor play calling and last Friday night was pretty lame.

When great character and great coaching skills come together, you have a unique and special situation. However, one does not act as a replacement for the other. One can have great coaching skills and be an absolute jerk and be resented by everyone around them. On the other hand, one can have great character but poor coaching skills and his incompetence will show in the key moments.

Being a "great guy" is no excuse for poor play calling and last Friday night was pretty lame.

Exactly right. Another One and Done. Most of us saw it coming. Looking back ocer the years T-town has not done very well with teams that have winning record. Over 85% of T-towns wins come against teams under .500.

This is as lame a thread as I have seen on Coach T. Perfect example of how you cowards behind the keyboard start bashing coaches. None of you are coaches. None of you know what you are talking about.

Ask anyone who has coached against John Olive at Tullahoma if Tullahoma has been well-prepared and played to and beyond the team's ability. Without exception, these coaches will tell you Tullahoma played well, found the other team's weakness, and was well-respected.

I should not even post here because it brings attention to this complete nonsense.

Edited by StanTrott

This is as lame a thread as I have seen on Coach T. Perfect example of how you cowards behind the keyboard start bashing coaches. None of you are coaches. None of you know what you are talking about.

Ask anyone who has coached against John Olive at Tullahoma if Tullahoma has been well-prepared and played to and beyond the team's ability. Without exception, these coaches will tell you Tullahoma played well, found the other team's weakness, and was well-respected.

I should not even post here because it brings attention to this complete nonsense.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: