Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

I have no idea who that is.

2007, I remember him well,running back and linebacker from none other than SP. You've got the winner this year Guru,I saw him play basketball ,but never Football,I've always wanted to see Tucker in action. Maybe you fellers can get to the finals,I'd love to see him.

2007, I remember him well,running back and linebacker from none other than SP. You've got the winner this year Guru,I saw him play basketball ,but never Football,I've always wanted to see Tucker in action. Maybe you fellers can get to the finals,I'd love to see him.

I hope the same. Id like to watch this Lankford boy. Mr. Football finalist as a Sophomore will bring alot of hype around him.

I was reading in this Hargis mans newspaper about this Blevins boy and this Lankford boy and also this Gouger boy from Baylor. This Hargis man says that this Gouger boy is going to play in the SEC at Vanderbilt. Is Grider going to get this Blevins boy into an SEC school? He is real big and could be a linebacker in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. Grider can not get this Lankford boy a scholarship until he is a senior. If he is good enough right now to be a Mr. Football, then he should be able to play in the SEC. Im not joking you either.

Yeah Mr. Tucker is one heck of an athlete, I had the honor of watching him play basketball last year. He was very instrumental in that C.A game and knocking us out of the playoffs. I would have loved to watch him on the gridiron.

I just want to say congrats to Boston Ray, I have had the opportunity to watch all these WC boys since they were four years old and they have have brought nothing but joy to us fans. Boston is a great kid but when he puts that helmet on watch out he is a beast, and also a great leader and sets a great example to our younger players as well. Good luck Boston!

I just want to say congrats to Boston Ray, I have had the opportunity to watch all these WC boys since they were four years old and they have have brought nothing but joy to us fans. Boston is a great kid but when he puts that helmet on watch out he is a beast, and also a great leader and sets a great example to our younger players as well. Good luck Boston!

Amen!!!!

I think they should wait a little later to pick the finalists and the winner.Some kids plays on teams that blows teams out in the regular season and don't get to play as much.When they are playing 4 quarters in the playoffs,you get a better picture. The Hale kid from SP is a perfect example.

• Upvote 1

I think they should wait a little later to pick the finalists and the winner.Some kids plays on teams that blows teams out in the regular season and don't get to play as much.When they are playing 4 quarters in the playoffs,you get a better picture. The Hale kid from SP is a perfect example.

Thanks pujo and I agree. Wait until after championship, just in case kid happens to win gold ball and also receive MVP, it should add to the award

+1 Good Point

Edited by pegleg

I can't disagree bout the Hale kid last year in the title game, but the award is for performance, character, academics, ect. Throughout the year, now given if he would have gotten more carries thru the year then he prolly would have been possibly the guy to beat....I still say Tucker is the top performer overall this year

I coulnt agree more ! The ashabranner kid from JB in 09 couldve had well over 2,000 yds but due to playing blow out games he only played 2 qtrs in 6 or 7 games....He was a finalist and T Robinson won the award, Terrel is such a gifted athlete and continues to show everyone that 1A does have those that excell...... I keep up with him, he's a gud un !!!!