powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Good news. My crew might not get to leave till around 5 local time from Chattanooga. I was just going to make sure we would make it. We will be cutting it close. Hope to see a good game.

From SP my GPS recommends Highway 27 thru Soddy Daisy all the way to a right turn onto Coal Hill Road then 5 miles to school. 2 1/2 hours. Sounds easy, only one turn. Do you Coalfield fans agree or is Coal Hill Road a bad route?

From SP my GPS recommends Highway 27 thru Soddy Daisy all the way to a right turn onto Coal Hill Road then 5 miles to school. 2 1/2 hours. Sounds easy, only one turn. Do you Coalfield fans agree or is Coal Hill Road a bad route?

Pegleg, you should be running the spotlight right now not posting :thumb:

Yes, it is the first road on the right, just past the county line sign. There are two bridges that cross the Little Emory River, the road is between the two. As a matter of fact the road is right next to the second bridge. Coalhill is a curvy road. It is also narrow but it is the best way. It ends at the School in downtown, next to Walmart, and across the street from Target. McDonalds is a few blocks away.

UncleDave just wants to see this Pirate team come together and play Pirate football this Friday night. I think they have heard people say how they are going to cruise until they play Gordonsville...which I will be honest, I thought they would too. All us fans have been spoiled since 2007. The difference for the Pirates is that they are the defending state champs and have a big target on their back....plus hearing everyone heap praise on them all season. Yes, this team is talented and has a good shot of making it back to Cookeville no matter what the haters say, but they must play as a team and stick with their assignments every play. I believe in the coaches and think they will get the players ready this week. Traveling again for the second week is tough and something this team is not used to at all. I don't care about the blowouts wins anymore, just as long as the Pirates come home Friday night with another W and a chance to play Gordonsville/Eagleville to represent the East in Cookeville. Coalfield is a good team and we will have to play well this week to advance.

I would come up I 75a then thru oak ridge, Oliver springs. But if go by way of 27, straight thru to wartburg then a right at THE RED LIGHT then a straight shot about 10 or12 miles. If you hit another red light then you have went 5 to miles to far.

Edited by CleatlessInjun

Does Coalfields bleachers really only hold around 300?? There will be no room for us SP people to sit!! I hope they bring in bleachers! Pitiful compared to SP. Of course, every stadium has bad bleachers compared to SP's. Just wondering how big they actually were. Sp is going to be standing I can done tell.

Edited by powerp

Does Coalfields bleachers really only hold around 300?? There will be no room for us SP people to sit!! I hope they bring in bleachers! Pitiful compared to SP. Of course, every stadium has bad bleachers compared to SP's. Just wondering how big they actually were. Sp is going to be standing I can done tell.

Powerp, do you think our boys will swagger this week? Here you go again and its not even Monday saying stuff to make this Henry man mad and tell his boys. You almost got us beat last week by making that Ridge man mad. If you get us beat because you made that Henry man mad, Grider will find you. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp, do you think our boys will swagger this week? Here you go again and its not even Monday saying stuff to make this Henry man mad and tell his boys. You almost got us beat last week by making that Ridge man mad. If you get us beat because you made that Henry man mad, Grider will find you. You think im joking but im not.

Coach knows where I am :roflolk: Roy I just may have to stand next to you since there is going to be no wheres to sit this week. You going to have your book and Hot cocoa ready?? And no worries, I will not give any crazy predicitions this week so we will play good :thumb:

Edited by powerp

Yep recon yous bout right there, them youngons would have a tuff time blocking their mamas and OP knows foe sure theys would get the tails whipped by a few Pittsburg skillet slingers. Recon more folkes than OP has noticed them a standing around looking at each other & watching the RBs and QB get killed in the backfield. Yous think OP is joking, OP aint joking either. :roflol:

THE GOOD: The Pirates showed alot of heart coming back and winning on the road

THE BAD: The Pirates OL again failed to assignment block every play

THE UGLY: Pert near sure less than 30 yards of rushing in the first half

Coach knows where I am :roflolk: Roy I just may have to stand next to you sit there is going to be no wheres to sit this week. You going to have your book and Hot cocoa ready?? And no worries, I will not give any crazy predicitions this week so we will play good :thumb:

I garuntee you I will have my book and hot cocoa at the game. Just dont make that Henry man mad. You made that Ridge man mad last week and we almost got beat. If we get beat our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.