powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

U think he is a better OL coach than what we got?even if he was he dont know our boys well enough to coach them up that quick.Plus Bob Kellerman would have 2 sell Lodge to have enough to pay him from what i have heard them coaches make from the Big Money Boosters on the mountain. YOU THINK IM PLAYING BUT I AINT

I don't know if he's better,but everyone has said all year that SP OL is the weak link in the train :unsure: And everyone was saying that SM OL was their strength :unsure:

SP better get some leadership going bc it's gone away the last few week's. To many smartmouth's on the team. Let your play on the field do your talking. It cost us 1td I know Friday night. I called out our defense a few weeks ago as well as a few other SP folk's on here so now I'm calling out the offensive line!!Where in the heck are yall at? The coaches can only do so much so step up and play ball like SP can or get ready for basketball. This team is starting to remind me of a very talented 2009 team that got beat in the State game and elt me tell you if yall don't get a handle on thing's 2011 is going to be the same. The whole team needs to step it up this week and show what SP football is all about. I hope I don't have to ride all the way back from Coalfield with a loss!!

U think he is a better OL coach than what we got?even if he was he dont know our boys well enough to coach them up that quick.Plus Bob Kellerman would have 2 sell Lodge to have enough to pay him from what i have heard them coaches make from the Big Money Boosters on the mountain. YOU THINK IM PLAYING BUT I AINT

You maybe right about the BIG MONEY he just got a new truck.......And I know were he works, and he could not get a new truck just working there :unsure: :unsure:

Our PIRATES are tested and ready. No one in 1A has played a schedule like ours. Don't know much about this Coalfield bunch other than that they are NEXT in our way for another State Title.

Good Luck to the Orange & Black.

Looking forward for a win so I can make a return trip to Gordonsville, first since my Jr year when we lost in 87 in the Semis to them.

Yep!!! cold night... field felt like concrete

Roy i hear Grider is gonna put them guards ta pullin and stone gonna jump sidesaddle this week, what u heard???? Sangle Wang!!!! and Pirates by 13

Your joking. Griders blockers are not big and strong enough to nock a hole for the single wing. You have to be able to do a good side body block to run the single wing and I garuntee you Griders blockers cant do it. Grider likes that offence that Urban Meyer ran at Florida, but those Florida blockers can nock a hole better than Griders. Let me ask you a question URJasper. Has that Zieglar man hired anybody? Will you tell that Zieglar man to make sure and tell that new coach to send in their survey for my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not.

Your joking. Griders blockers are not big and strong enough to nock a hole for the single wing. You have to be able to do a good side body block to run the single wing and I garuntee you Griders blockers cant do it. Grider likes that offence that Urban Meyer ran at Florida, but those Florida blockers can nock a hole better than Griders. Let me ask you a question URJasper. Has that Zieglar man hired anybody? Will you tell that Zieglar man to make sure and tell that new coach to send in their survey for my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not.

U may be right ole boy! and not sure bout Jasper as im a PIRATE, i rekon they are shootin baskets and dreamin of the KC and the Sunshine Band days... Im hearin that Zig or that Gudger man may be in the lead tho.. dont matter much as even Saban cant make a silk purse outta a sows ear... Pirates get their O-line on track this week and knock some holes.... Pirates win!!!!

U may be right ole boy! and not sure bout Jasper as im a PIRATE, i rekon they are shootin baskets and dreamin of the KC and the Sunshine Band days... Im hearin that Zig or that Gudger man may be in the lead tho.. dont matter much as even Saban cant make a silk purse outta a sows ear... Pirates get their O-line on track this week and knock some holes.... Pirates win!!!!

Your joking. I thought you were a Marion boy since your name had Jasper in it. What kind of mess is that? Grider better get our boys in the weight room this week so we can get real strong for this Coalfield game. We have to be able to nock a hole for our runners to run through.

Your joking. I thought you were a Marion boy since your name had Jasper in it. What kind of mess is that? Grider better get our boys in the weight room this week so we can get real strong for this Coalfield game. We have to be able to nock a hole for our runners to run through.

ur rite ole boy hole knockin is a must this week... on the name deal jus takin a poke at them "Marion County" folks, as i say they R Jasper High

:roflol: