powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Don't know about SP but while you clowns are doing the Coacht yeah, yeah session, and trying to figure this mess (as RD would say), Coalfield was doing what Coalfield has been doing for nearly 15 weeks now, PRACTICING for this game. I would venture to say that SP is doing the same. The rest is just white noise to the players........

Says the lead Clown . . . :lol:

I think your posts are more than mine. My poor old Coalfield and MTSU math tells me that put you in the lead.

Coalfield will be playing ball tomorrow night.

Rlh you white noise is showing through....

What is with you and the white noise crap? 99.99% of us guys on these boards are alumni and are chatting about the games. It would be kind of stupid for us to be going to FB practice now wouldn't it.

The players out will not make a difference for Coalfield. I still like the same score I predicted. I look for our tightends to have a big game catching and blocking. They have been open all season.

Sp-41

Coal-14

I know, I know, let me hear it Roy :roflolk:

I thought we were going to go through the week without this mess. I figured you learned your durn lesson last week. I garuntee you if Grider can pull this one out, you better not even get on here next week and make a stupid prediction. You think we are Maryville or somebody. Let me ask you a question. How many receiving yards does our tightend have? I garuntee you it is less than 50. What makes you think Grider is going to start it tomorrow? You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy....Please don't make us out to be uneducated. We are intelligent enough to know that Coach Henry will not be on the premises and our waterboy will NOT be on the field. Thanks for your concern about us cheating, but we are aware of the consequences that we would face. You just concentrate on you Murphy Fair Book and quit speculating that we would cheat.

I garuntee you their will be a investigator their from the TSAA and he will be watching to see if that Henry man or that waterboy is on the sideline. Let me ask you a question. Did that Henry man put that waterboys name on his survey for my Murphy Fair book? If that Henry man is on the sideline or in the pressbox in disguise and that Childress man finds out, he will put these Coalfield boys on a two year probabtion like he did those Grace boys. You think im joking but im not.

What is with you and the white noise crap? 99.99% of us guys on these boards are alumni and are chatting about the games. It would be kind of stupid for us to be going to FB practice now wouldn't it.

Who said you went to FB practice? I said you guys were white noise because the teams read this stuff but aren't seeing it as a distraction. White noise is background noise with NO meaning.....

I was talking to this Pegleg man on here and he said Grider had a team rally tonight at Sonic? Why did Grider not tell anyone about this? I go to Sonic alot and I would have went to this. This is a bunch of mess for not letting anyone know about this.

Just got back from the pep rally, Roy. I didn't stay long. Grider was there selling hot chocolate for 2 dollars. Somebody there said they called Childress and told him that Henry is gonna sneak in by wearing long pants and has shaved that goat tee.

CF fans may not have seen this local story:

Chattanooga TFP Coalfield Story

Edited by pegleg

I hope South Pitt plays a better game on Friday night. If they don't play better than last week it will be basketball time. I have noticed that alot of the Coalfield fans are alot more vocal this year than they seemed to be last season. I don't remember anyone saying much of anything last year in the semifinal game. What is the cause for the change in opinion of the two teams? How is everyone going up to the game? I think 27 through Dayton would be the best route.

Just got back from the pep rally, Roy. I didn't stay long. Grider was there selling hot chocolate for 2 dollars. Somebody there said they called Childress and told him that Henry is gonna sneak in by wearing long pants and has shaved that goat tee.

Grider is going to make those Sonic people real mad if he is out their selling stuff. That would be like going to Sonic and grilling hamburgers and selling them. I garuntee you they would not like that. I wish Grider had told someone about this team rally. Im sure after this Powerp will change his prediction to 61-0. The first thing Grider better do when he gets to Coalfield tomorrow is find that investigator that Childress man is sending up their and tell him to make sure that Henry man and that waterboy is not out their. You think im joking but im not.

Grider is going to make those Sonic people real mad if he is out their selling stuff. That would be like going to Sonic and grilling hamburgers and selling them. I garuntee you they would not like that. I wish Grider had told someone about this team rally. Im sure after this Powerp will change his prediction to 61-0. The first thing Grider better do when he gets to Coalfield tomorrow is find that investigator that Childress man is sending up their and tell him to make sure that Henry man and that waterboy is not out their. You think im joking but im not.

Calm down Roy. You are getting worked up over nothing. I am sure that the people at Coalfield will have plenty of hot cocoa for you.