powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Good win...Heard we are still content on trying to throw the stupid football...Idk why we continue to do something we convert 25% of the time...Just makes no sense...Anyways this team atleast didn't lose to a average team....Going up against "The Real Deal" next Friday....I look for us to get smacked in the mouth but I wouldn't miss it for nothing just in case....Look forward to seeing us in action....Again good win...I will post more when I get to watch some of it

Good win...Heard we are still content on trying to throw the stupid football...Idk why we continue to do something we convert 25% of the time...Just makes no sense...Anyways this team atleast didn't lose to a average team....Going up against "The Real Deal" next Friday....I look for us to get smacked in the mouth but I wouldn't miss it for nothing just in case....Look forward to seeing us in action....Again good win...I will post more when I get to watch some of it

Smacked n the mouth?No confidence n our team i c.Glad u didnt play when i did would never wanted someone with that attitude on it.heck most of our team would have whipped the #### out of u for saying it back then.Bet ur IDIOL never say that about any team he was a part of either.I am talking about the pic u have on ur profile.He was a BEAST when he played he wiuld not listen 2 that wimp #### #### either.

I garuntee you Grider better get our offence together and quit making so many durn penalties or it will get us beat next week. Why does Grider not just tell our snapper to snap the ball on hut 1 so we want jump early? Let me ask you another question. Why was Grider not in a prevent defence in the second half? If he had our boys in a prevent defence, they would not have scored. Let me ask you another question. When Grider got up by three touchdowns, why did he not pull out our runners. If they had got hurt and not been able to play next week, we really would be in trouble. I went over to that concession stand at halftime and some man in their working charged me $5 dollars to fill up my thermos. That was a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Smacked n the mouth?No confidence n our team i c.Glad u didnt play when i did would never wanted someone with that attitude on it.heck most of our team would have whipped the #### out of u for saying it back then.Bet ur IDIOL never say that about any team he was a part of either.I am talking about the pic u have on ur profile.He was a BEAST when he played he wiuld not listen 2 that wimp #### #### either.

Lol boo whooo!!! I'm not playing am I? If I was then I would think we would win cause our teams had something this team hasnt shown consistantly....I refuse to say anything positive about this team after blowing them up all year....I just feel like the last thing this team needs is a pat on the back for beating a average team without several players...U can feed the monster if u wish but I don't have the confidence that we can show up when it counts....I hope I'm wrong trust me...We can but will we??

Btw yes he was the man....72 Dolphins probably meanest team to ever play the game and def the most heart

I'm sure all of the South Pitt fans can hardly wait until your next post, why not do everybody a favor, and find another team to be a fan of, then you can spew all of your bull towards them!

Don'tknow what all has been said but in short...Pirates played pretty well tonight I thought...Line blocked better..Coalfield had a decent team..From where I was standing and talking to the legend Mr. Wigfall you could really see holes opening up big..Much better job of picking up blitzes...Harriman is a beautiful town by the way! Good job boys..work your tails off and beat Gordonsville this week to get back to the dance.

Don'tknow what all has been said but in short...Pirates played pretty well tonight I thought...Line blocked better..Coalfield had a decent team..From where I was standing and talking to the legend Mr. Wigfall you could really see holes opening up big..Much better job of picking up blitzes...Harriman is a beautiful town by the way! Good job boys..work your tails off and beat Gordonsville this week to get back to the dance.

Great win, I knew from CF first drive that it was over. Met a bunch of great CF fans, at the concession stand after the game,they are a class act. . The popcorn man ask me if I knew that Pirate fan that came over and handed him a thermos and a dollar and told him to fill it with hot cocoa. I knew right away it must have been Saint Nick....... Edited by pegleg