Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

I think there is 4 powerhouses in 1a this year that is head and shoulders above everyone else in 1a and Gville is one of those teams. They have a great shot at going all the way this year, but it would be nice to see them get over that hump and beat TC and SC and put together that 15-0 season. They came close this year in both games but shot themselves in the foot both times.

Wow!!! Another thread that took me forever to get caught up on! But, the reading has been enjoyable. :popcorneater: I did find out a couple of things. 1) Everyone other than actual G'ville and E'ville fans think this is going to be a blowout and 2) redkuda sure does talk...... er.... I mean type a lot! :rolleyes: But he does support his school, and that's what this message board is all about. :thumb:

I think G'ville will win this one because I, personally think they are the better team. E'ville may surprise me, but I don't think so. Either way, good luck to both teams and congrats on successful seasons to the both of you!

Wow! I almost typed as much as redkuda! :roflolk:

I think there is 4 powerhouses in 1a this year that is head and shoulders above everyone else in 1a and Gville is one of those teams. They have a great shot at going all the way this year, but it would be nice to see them get over that hump and beat TC and SC and put together that 15-0 season. They came close this year in both games but shot themselves in the foot both times.

Hopefully we can get over the hump that has haulted us in the playoffs first and that would be South Pitt. But first things first, we have to take care of business Friday night at Eagleville and I really believe we will. This Gordonsville TEAM is talented and they do have one thing and one thing only on their mind and that is playing Football the next three Fridays. After this season, Gordonsville loses a very good Senior class but also returns this Junior Class that is very talented and some talented sophomores. We'll see how it works out but this season is not over.

Hopefully we can get over the hump that has haulted us in the playoffs first and that would be South Pitt. But first things first, we have to take care of business Friday night at Eagleville and I really believe we will. This Gordonsville TEAM is talented and they do have one thing and one thing only on their mind and that is playing Football the next three Fridays. After this season, Gordonsville loses a very good Senior class but also returns this Junior Class that is very talented and some talented sophomores. We'll see how it works out but this season is not over.

South Pitt hasnt haulted you in the playoffs as much as you think. South Pittsburg beat Gordonsville in 2001, 2003, 2007, 2009, 2010 and Gordonsville won in 2002, 2004, 2006. Not too shabby if you ask me. I believe you will be satisfied this season. I honestly don't see this So. Pitt team beating Gordonsville. By the way. Gordonsville wins by 35 on Friday.