Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

To be honest, I don't know him personally, but I know a little about him.

This is his 4th year at Gville, and the third in a row to make the quarterfinals.

He was previously an assistant at Oakland, but I don't know how many years.

He assisted Mark Medley at Lebanon and then was the head coach there for I believe 2 years.

And, I think he assisted at Westmoreland.

He graduated Gville in the 70's, and played some college ball at MTSU.

That's about all that I know.

Hope it helps, maybe some others can add more.

Oh, if I'm not mistaken, I believe he coached with a coach or two from Eagleville while he was at Oakland. I'm not sure which ones.

Thanks, buddy, I appreciate it. Be sure to come over and say hi..

Alright time for an old one to wade into this topic. First off I believe RedKuda is either a Lawyer, politician, or a College Philosophy professor. Just an argument for every statement. The Eagleville Version of the almighty Croz!

Seriously, whether it's 1 or 100 I do believe the Tigers take this one. Eagleville is looking for a stamp of approval for their program and I really don't see this as being the game where people will be able to say these guys are for real. One season will not give that to them but I do believe they might be headed in the right direction for sure.

Lastly, it's time for these Tigers to put themselves with the ones before them. Don't just play the game, FINISH IT!

Croz if u guys win and so Pitt win it will be in gville am I correct ? If so I think some of the JB fans are talkn bout coming to root you guys on

Yes Jbalumni81 the game will be at Gville if Gville and South Pitt both win. If Givlle wins and South Pitt loses, the Gville/Coalfield game will be at Coalfield.

To be honest, I don't know him personally, but I know a little about him.

This is his 4th year at Gville, and the third in a row to make the quarterfinals.

He was previously an assistant at Oakland, but I don't know how many years.

He assisted Mark Medley at Lebanon and then was the head coach there for I believe 2 years.

And, I think he assisted at Westmoreland.

He graduated Gville in the 70's, and played some college ball at MTSU.

That's about all that I know.

Hope it helps, maybe some others can add more.

Oh, if I'm not mistaken, I believe he coached with a coach or two from Eagleville while he was at Oakland. I'm not sure which ones.

unapproved website shows Dilliard coached them in 08 and Marshall started in 09 which would make this his third season. Can anyone confirm that?