CPA vs. Pearl Cohn

DenKeeper

I dont want to toot my own horn but toot toot....PCH coaching was AWFUL second half had no adjustments at all when they came out after the first drive CPA's defense had there number and it did not look like they talked about anything at half (PCH)

Coaching Mistakes i saw (I was on the fence on PCH side the entire game)

1. Swapping QB's in a quarterfinal game. If you are going to do that both QB's need to be alert of the game not when one is in the game the other is on the bench and coaches are screaming for him to go in..because he is not aware of anything going on in the game

2.Your punter who is also the kicker can only punt the ball 15-20 yards but kick it to the end zone on kickoff...with that being said its 4th and 1 on CPA's 40 you have 220-40lbs RB/FB whatever you want to call him you take the delay of game penalty then snap goes over his head and punts the 15 yards CPA's ball at CPA's 40

3. Know how many timeouts you have if you see your players are getting wore down by the no huddle and you have 1 timeout left with about 6 mins left and its 4th and 5 on CPA's 28 and you second guess 4th and 1 you need to punt it on 4th and 5 but instead you burn a timeout and talk about it and then you punt the ball out of timeouts for the rest of the game and on the previous punt it was over the punters head and the long snapper didnt come to the sideline and practice on it..

Congrats to CPA they came out 2nd half out played them and coaches out coached them also good luck next week CPA

I dont want to toot my own horn but toot toot....PCH coaching was AWFUL second half had no adjustments at all when they came out after the first drive CPA's defense had there number and it did not look like they talked about anything at half (PCH)

Coaching Mistakes i saw (I was on the fence on PCH side the entire game)

1. Swapping QB's in a quarterfinal game. If you are going to do that both QB's need to be alert of the game not when one is in the game the other is on the bench and coaches are screaming for him to go in..because he is not aware of anything going on in the game

2.Your punter who is also the kicker can only punt the ball 15-20 yards but kick it to the end zone on kickoff...with that being said its 4th and 1 on CPA's 40 you have 220-40lbs RB/FB whatever you want to call him you take the delay of game penalty then snap goes over his head and punts the 15 yards CPA's ball at CPA's 40

3. Know how many timeouts you have if you see your players are getting wore down by the no huddle and you have 1 timeout left with about 6 mins left and its 4th and 5 on CPA's 28 and you second guess 4th and 1 you need to punt it on 4th and 5 but instead you burn a timeout and talk about it and then you punt the ball out of timeouts for the rest of the game and on the previous punt it was over the punters head and the long snapper didnt come to the sideline and practice on it..

Congrats to CPA they came out 2nd half out played them and coaches out coached them also good luck next week CPA

It's easy to second guess in hindsight

when did #8 EVER get hit for a lost and not get 3-5 every time he touched it

No doubt, "Ding, ding ding . . . lightbulb anybody?" After #11 went out with the injury (thoughts and prayers with him), the common sense response would be to give the ball to #8 every single snap. When he was at TB, they moved the ball. When #8 was at FB, they didn't. I'm sure CPA was exhilarated that they didn't keep #8 at TB the whole time. I'd take #8 on my team any day - and I'd give him the ball about 30 times. #2 coming into the game at QB is baffling really, and likewise resulted in negative yards. Great players with no chemistry will not find success.