The White House Blue Devils vs. the Maplewood Panthers

Cleggy

Well, we have made it to the quarterfinal round and Quad 3 has come down to White House vs. Maplewood . Two teams that have fought through adversity to make it this far deserve an applause! Now, who's season goes on and who goes home? This will be a tough match-up with two fast, hard hitting teams gettin' at it! I'll say, of course, that my Devils will pass them in the fast lane and turn left towards Cookeville after the victory. BDP is Cookeville Bound!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we have made it to the quarterfinal round and Quad 3 has come down to White House vs. Maplewood . Two teams that have fought through adversity to make it this far deserve an applause! Now, who's season goes on and who goes home? This will be a tough match-up with two fast, hard hitting teams gettin' at it! I'll say, of course, that my Devils will pass them in the fast lane and turn left towards Cookeville after the victory. BDP is Cookeville Bound!

Doesn't the winner of this game have to play one more before Cookeville?

On 104.5 Friday night, Murphy Fair said that Maplewood will "easily handle White House." I haven't seen Maplewood any this year but I know they are a good, athletic, and quick football team. However, White House usually plays well against these type teams. I like the road team in the match-up, 31-24.

This is a Quarterfinal game and they will have to win next week to make it to Cookeville. I believe that Pitchfork was just stating that a win this week is a huge step towards having the opportunity to play for the state title in Cookeville.

Well ...congrats to both teams for making it this far... now after looking at your schedule wins and losses ..you guys have not played anyone to even compare to Maplewood ...and the teams that almost came close enough to compare have all beat you ...see the pattern? ..i do!!

To me this game is going to be like Maplewood playing DL .. and you know how that goes ...Maplewood is faster and will hit you harder than you've been hit all year..

dont get me wrong ...im not going to sleep on you guys ..you're here for a reason ...but you will soon find out that those panthers are going to be to much for your team to handle. and yes they are the team that let Greeneville slip by and win a gold ball last year ...right Barb?? lol .. i see you guys out there!!

Edited by boski

On 104.5 Friday night, Murphy Fair said that Maplewood will "easily handle White House." I haven't seen Maplewood any this year but I know they are a good, athletic, and quick football team. However, White House usually plays well against these type teams. I like the road team in the match-up, 31-24.

This is a Quarterfinal game and they will have to win next week to make it to Cookeville. I believe that Pitchfork was just stating that a win this week is a huge step towards having the opportunity to play for the state title in Cookeville.

White House just may get lucky and win. But I don't see them putting up 31 points. Only BA and Riverdale have scored more than 28 points on Maplewood's defense this year. Liberty Tech has been a scoring machine and they were held to 12 points last week.

Well if old Murph said so let's just move Maplewood straight to the semifinals.

If you had seen Maplewood play you wouldn't be making a crazy prediction like that. WH has no one on their team that can stay with the running back of maplewood, they are extremely athletic