South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

huntingdon didnt count nothin to early i dont no wat ur talkin bout u think they had a bad game or come into the game with a big head an overlookin wayne county ??they played there A game an lost to a better team thts all there is to it ! wayne county can play ball i promise tht !21 r u serious or is tht a typo uncle dave cause theres no way ur serious ..btw history dont mean anything dont no why people brings up wat has happend other than wat is gunna happen !

Whatever Region6Afan- :rolleyes: A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I watched the game and Huntingdon for some reason just wasn't clicking-Ray Charles could see that. :roflol: I remember you and that PC bunch yapping all during the playoffs last year until you fell from grace.(by who was it)( Oh and then it was Frank the tank will mercy rule yall cause they beat us and we are awesome)( C'mon man) :roflol: This happens to be between two teams that have respect for each other. How about using this week to get some rest because next week knowing your gonna play one of the two best teams in 1A ball you probably won't sleep a wink and after were done win or lose we (South Pitt or Gordonsville) expect to be right back where we are next year. You better take pictures of cookeville because just like that UC bunch you will be a one hit wonder! We understand your concerned, and pumping us to get a feel of what we think about the WC wildcats- you got it-Now C your way back to your thread get some much needed rest, cause we will get our chance to yap at each other real soon "have a nice day". :popcorneater:

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

Wished it could have been under better circumstances,

but it is what it is. South Smith vs. South Pitt

Party in South South Carthage

tomsplace.gif

Snoball, Seven, Goat, Mancoverage, Stinker, O3P, Slim, 3D

I'll bring the Signal hosers and the Chicken.:roflolk:

drinks-1.gifdrinks.gif

Who's in?

I here from some of the other Pirate faithful on here you folks are pretty darn good company-oh ChickenDave sure would like to join in and meet some of you great folks for the first time. Nice to put a face with a name!

Beating

Never forget what the agony of defeat feels like...

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? Our boys dont need to see when we got beat by these Gordonsville boys. I hope Grider is telling our boys that this is going to be a real tough game. They have that Coen boy that is real good and is a Mr football. Im bet Grider will make that Blevins boy we have go up against him since he is a Mr football to. You think im joking but im not.

I'm gonna call BS on some of those lifts. I can believe the bench and squat. Deadlift 530, that is more than Rich Froning who won the mens 2012 crossfit championships this year. And it's about the same as Rob Orlando(who is an absolute beast crossfitter). If you've never heard of these guys, look em up on youtube. Power cleans, man 275 is a lot to clean. And his being as tall as he is, I know it is harder. I am 6'3" as well and I can only clean 250 right now but I am sure Tyler is A LOT stronger than me. I just know that lift is harder for a taller person to get some heavy weight up there because the range of motion is much greater.

BTW, here is a profile on RIch Froning...he is comparable in size and height. He is 40 lbs lighter but 5 inches shorter as well.

http://games.crossfit.com/node/58666

You are correct those lifts are not right. Those were what he had last year they are all significantly more now.

Gordonsville is overrated, this game won't be close!

Hopefully, the Pirates will sail the ship in there with all cannon loaded with powder and ball followed by broadside after broad side. The best thing to do with a tyger is powder its backside repeatedly.

http://www.newschannel9.com/video/?videoId=681701300001&lineupId=1137712173&play=now

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? Our boys dont need to see when we got beat by these Gordonsville boys. I hope Grider is telling our boys that this is going to be a real tough game. They have that Coen boy that is real good and is a Mr football. Im bet Grider will make that Blevins boy we have go up against him since he is a Mr football to. You think im joking but im not.

You are right Roy. I need to get the boys thinking positive. Remember the intensity we played with last year!

you are making statements much like Huntingdon fans were saying the first week they moved up to number 1. You should go back to your thread. We are facing a good team Friday and you guys have a cakewalk and you are bored so you are trying to call out GVille and Pirate fans and we are not ready, to look past the other team right now.

One of us will see ya next week, until then shut up.

Dont judge us all by a few mouthshooters. We worried about nothing but West Carroll right now,if we beat them then we worry bout the winner of this one

MOST Wayne Co fans have nothing but respect for both of these programs!!

Edited by REGION6FAN