Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

We always have a few on the visitors side, and we had plenty of fans from our 4 neigboring county schools as well as quite a few from upper east TN schools and ALL of them become Greeneville fans the day after Thanksgiving. You might have noticed the home stands were jam-packed. I started to come up on the Hill and visit...I had an offer from BVD to buy me dinner, but I have spent too many years cultivating my anonymity on CoachT and I really was listening to a SC State Championship game on my iphone( Abbeville Panthers...back to back State Champs!) I know it is only a matter of time before we sell our home in Greeneville and it will become less convenient to travel back to see my boys play. Maybe then I'll let my secret out. I hope you enjoyed "dead cat guy", it could have been much worse. You could have had "big dinner at the Bean Barn guy" sitting in front of you like I did. Didn't shake that tll I was halfway home...

barb, i think ive finally figured out what barb stands for " Being anonymous Really Bites ".....LOL...but seriously, i wouldnt have filmed you if you wanted to keep it on the hide hide..haha. just glad you got to come. ...on to cookEVILLE

Still don't know about the Devil vs Wood match-up. I do believe the Devils may have the edge. It's hard to get back to flat ground after a game like last night. I met #5's daddy. If #5 is anything his pop he is a fine young man. I thought the refs did a good job of letting them play. Looked like equal opportunity infractions to me. We had good zebras through the play-offs. Met your principle. Very nice professional lady. Great atmosphere. My only complaint is the lighting. For such a nice facility the lumen s are lacking. Good luck next week to Greeneville.

Bobcats. Way to play Giles football. The program you have helped build will continue to improve because of your efforts and hard work. Greeneville has a home field advantage because they like to create a intimidating atmosphere. You were calm and blue collar all night. Respect but no fear. Almost 350 yards against a fine defense tells how you fought and scratched all night long. Every week this young team got better. 14 out of 15 games possible. What a year. '12 will be even more exciting.

To the 10 seniors. Your efforts will always be remembered. You helped confirmed that Giles does not rebuild. Giles is reaching the reload status. Many counted you out at the beginning of the season. You proved them wrong. Time & time again. :ph34r:

WOMG...if you met Dr. Stroud, I wish you had said hello to me. she sits right beside me up on the pressbox for the games. ofcourse i suppose you could have met her elsewhere. I was really hoping to meet you and "pick your old brain"...haha....and i totally agree about the lighting. it's being discussed, but some other upgrades are on the planning table i think first. i dont guess everyone flicking their bics would help much would it?....oh and i was wondering what the heck was up with only one window being open at the concession stand..that was odd.....and aggravating.

barb, i think ive finally figured out what barb stands for " Being anonymous Really Bites ".....LOL...but seriously, i wouldnt have filmed you if you wanted to keep it on the hide hide..haha. just glad you got to come. ...on to cookEVILLE

I think Barb would be just fine if her identity was know.I'll just guess she is a Raquel Welch look alike.If not,I can imagine she carries herself with just as much class and confidence.Either way,she is very slick on some of her quotes and has carried Greeneville well on coacht

WOMG...if you met Dr. Stroud, I wish you had said hello to me. she sits right beside me up on the pressbox for the games. ofcourse i suppose you could have met her elsewhere. I was really hoping to meet you and "pick your old brain"...haha....and i totally agree about the lighting. it's being discussed, but some other upgrades are on the planning table i think first. i dont guess everyone flicking their bics would help much would it?....oh and i was wondering what the heck was up with only one window being open at the concession stand..that was odd.....and aggravating.

Would have loved to meet ya but just too much going on. I really like your videos. I'm glad you incorporate highlight moments from the opposing teams. As far a someone being "touchy" after the game, the hand full of Devil impersonating fans that parked themselves right behind Giles players probably had more than a few parents tempers on edge. Being enthusiastic and beaming with community/school support is one thing. Showing everyone that your family tree has no branches is another. :thumb:

Greeneville has every right to be proud of their school and their community. Giles mirrors that also. Hopefully we can invite the Devils down to The Brickyard next year. We do have a first class facility.

Can't wait for your CookeVegas video. It really is a great way to build support for the team. I wish someone here at Giles would launch one for the Cats. Good luck man. :ph34r:

Quick question to the Greeneville faithful.When #5 Hall played defense why did he change helmets?When he came off the field from playing offense he changed helmets before he came back on the field for defense.Speaker in one?No biggie just found it odd.

I'll only guess, but lineman helmets are made more for the trenches and a lot of times have more bars and a little less of a viewing area like he would need if a pass was thrown to him on offense.It could be that Hall's helmets just need a rest from all the hard hits he dishes out.I'll go with the first guess.

I'll only guess, but lineman helmets are made more for the trenches and a lot of times have more bars and a little less of a viewing area like he would need if a pass was thrown to him on offense.It could be that Hall's helmets just need a rest from all the hard hits he dishes out.I'll go with the first guess.

He did dish out some pounding hits.

Would have loved to meet ya but just too much going on. I really like your videos. I'm glad you incorporate highlight moments from the opposing teams. As far a someone being "touchy" after the game, the hand full of Devil impersonating fans that parked themselves right behind Giles players probably had more than a few parents tempers on edge. Being enthusiastic and beaming with community/school support is one thing. Showing everyone that your family tree has no branches is another. :thumb:

Greeneville has every right to be proud of their school and their community. Giles mirrors that also. Hopefully we can invite the Devils down to The Brickyard next year. We do have a first class facility.

Can't wait for your CookeVegas video. It really is a great way to build support for the team. I wish someone here at Giles would launch one for the Cats. Good luck man. :ph34r:

thanks WOMG...if all goes as hoped down there, it will be a 2 parter....i hope to get lots of pregame in game and post game....as for jerkoff fans...i appologize for any GHS people that were out of line, unfortunately all fan bases have them. i certainly hope the few doesnt spoil the bunch. as for my vids. i did this for fun last year and it caught on with the coaches and one of them ran into me at walmart one night and we talked for a while and he asked if i was going to make videos this season and if so, he wanted to help any way he could. its been a wonderful experience ever since. ive met so many very kind people and for the most part, people seem to enjoy them. i know i have had great fun this year doing them and the best part is it's something i enjoy anyway. I wish i had a hollywood outfit and a crew to boot, but unfortunately, its just little old me ( well, me anyway ), my cameras and a somewhat sense of humor having fun. I wish i had the camera that "official" GHS video highlight man has. that thing's nice. He and I chat too and I've learned some things just watching him work the sidelines. Best of luck to the bobcats next season. I think you guys will be back stronger and better.

Batman, let me know if you can get off saturday....oh and the message you left my voicemail friday before the game......I JUST GOT IT an hour ago.....good job verizon, you guys are quick...LOL