Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

I really don't think this game will be close.

Looking at Oliver Springs' schedule. They lost bad to some not so good teams.

FC in a romp. :thumb:

Spoken like a true football fan who knows very little about high school football. (judging a team who has advanced to the 4th round of the playoffs by their schedule and not ever having seen them play a down of footbal). Had you seen those games you spoke of you would have known that OZ kinda shot themselves in the foot in those games, except the Sunbright game, who has a QB that would start for any 6A team. OZ is peaking at the right time, has a ton of senior leadershp and is playing at home. I will give you this though, it's always tough for a public school to compete with a (recruiting ) private school this far into the playoffs in any classification, but, especially in the smaller classifications.

GO BOBCATS!!

Edited by catback
  • Upvote 1

Spoken like a true football fan who knows very little about high school football. (judging a team who has advanced to the 4th round of the playoffs by their schedule and not ever having seen them play a down of footbal). Had you seen those games you spoke of you would have known that OZ kinda shot themselves in the foot in those games, except the Sunbright game, who has a QB that would start for any 6A team. OZ is peaking at the right time, has a ton of senior leadershp and is playing at home. I will give you this though, it's always tough for a public school to compete with a (recruiting ) private school this far into the playoffs in any classification, but, especially in the smaller classifications.

GO BOBCATS!!

Croz has seen region 4 football all year...OZ will get creamed. FCS has some of the best athletes from all over northern middle tn. roflol.gif I'd be surprised if OZ even scores in this game.

• Upvote 2

Croz has seen region 4 football all year...OZ will get creamed. FCS has some of the best athletes from all over northern middle tn. roflol.gif I'd be surprised if OZ even scores in this game.

OS is pulling together at the right time, to bad mouth them here after they have already made it to the semi-finals seems a little idiotic to me. Friendship can have a bad night just like everyone else...and not everyone can play good when they come to the rage in the cage! ;)

We'll see you Friday night, expect a game!

• Upvote 1

FC's will only win if they get another REF who calls a touchdown when the ball just gets close to the goal line. FC was given a gift in that blown call against Boyd Buchanan. Such calls happen unfortunately as the ref's are human.

At this point in the football season any team can win. I would give OZ the advantage in this game because it is a home game. Traveling does indeed affect the visiting team. OZ also has much confidence in what they can accomplish and that mental mindset will be a factor.

I wish both teams well and which ever team wins good fortune in the finals. I just hope FC are as good of sports as Oneida, a class operation by any standard.

In my worthless opinion I would give the nod to OZ by a touchdown.

GO BOBCATS!!

We'll see. OZ lost to Sunbright in a bad way. And FC would beat Sunbright by 4 scores.

The only thing that will help OS is that it's at home and FC's QB may be out.

But, they have a capable backup and still win by a minimum of 21.

We'll see after the game if I'm right or not.

It is an accomplishment to make it this far, but that still doesn't mean they can't get creamed. Which will happen. :mrgreen:

Go Commanders!

I really don't think this game will be close.

Looking at Oliver Springs' schedule. They lost bad to some not so good teams.

FC in a romp. :thumb:

OS is a different team than earlier this season. They had some big stumbles but have pulled together to be the team most thought they would be to start this year. Does that mean they're gonna beat FC? No idea, I haven't saw a single snap of FC this year so can't & won't say. Judging by the road FC took to get to the semi's I'd have to say they're a pretty dang tough bunch but OS will show up & play 4 qtrs. Will it be enough? Don't know, head says FC but I'd be lying if I didn't add that my heart WANTS OS to pull it off. Hope both sides are injury free & play to the best of their potential.

We'll see. OZ lost to Sunbright in a bad way. And FC would beat Sunbright by 4 scores.

The only thing that will help OS is that it's at home and FC's QB may be out.

But, they have a capable backup and still win by a minimum of 21.

We'll see after the game if I'm right or not.

It is an accomplishment to make it this far, but that still doesn't mean they can't get creamed. Which will happen. :mrgreen:

Go Commanders!

And everyone wonders why most have a dislike towards the sweater vests :rolleyes:

Even the village idiot can watch alot of football, yet , he's still an idiot! As far as the talent, I have no doubt about that, when you can recruit, you should have some talent on the team.