Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

In my mind ,I think OS has a good shot, they don't need to go into the game thinking they are the underdogs. They need to go in with confidence and play their game.I'm smelling an upset. I don't see a loaded 2a team this year,just alot of parity. Rockwood should have won against Boyd,Boyd should have beat FC, Hampton should have beat Oneida. Trousdale beat FC the 1st time,none of these teams have very much room for error.In my opinion,I think 1a is stronger this year.OS just has to understand that this is just another football game and they can't overestimate FC and make them better than what they really are.

This is pretty spot on pujo, including the 1A part. The OS bunch played with a lot more intensity then I have seen out of them this year. They are playing with a lot of confidence that was missing earlier in the year as well. If they put together one more week of it, who knows.

Its funny to see the score comparison game. We all know that is why you play the game. If you didn't FCS would have to just forfeit a 17-0 loss to Trousdale. They showed up, survived and moved on.

Im hoping for a safe, clean, hard fought, close ballgame that the Cats can win and play for their first state title.

In my mind ,I think OS has a good shot, they don't need to go into the game thinking they are the underdogs. They need to go in with confidence and play their game.I'm smelling an upset. I don't see a loaded 2a team this year,just alot of parity. Rockwood should have won against Boyd,Boyd should have beat FC, Hampton should have beat Oneida. Trousdale beat FC the 1st time,none of these teams have very much room for error.In my opinion,I think 1a is stronger this year.OS just has to understand that this is just another football game and they can't overestimate FC and make them better than what they really are.

:roflol: Pujo,

If you knew good football when you saw it your football prognastictions might actually mean something. Are you sure you weren't that Hampton QB who got knocked out cold against FC in 06 because your obviously dillusional if you think Hampton should have beaten Oneida!!! Friendship and Oliver Springs are both good teams. You don't make the final 4 otherwise (ex. HAMPTON). FC will not overlook OZ and we're pretty sure they won't be underdogs to anyone in their own minds. Kids and coaches on both teams enjoy the moment! Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field. Best of luck to OZ!! See you Friday :ph34r: !

Cool it with the name calling or go elsewhere.

Tks, Moderator

Jeez, I think you all are missing the point and taking things just a tad too serious, just because someone watch's alot of football, that doesn't make them an expert on football, thus the village idiot comparison. Since when is it the moderators job to protect a non-living character (in this case "the village idiot")on CoachT. Where are you at when a certain Sunbright poster takes over entire threads with garbage posts! I have gone elsewhere, that's why I'm no longer a paying CoachT member. I like many others got tired of children and child like adults making stupid posts and ruining this site for everyone else, where were you then. I make mention of a village idiot character, and you tell ME to go elsewhere, what exactly hit your nerve!

At the least be consistent!

Edited by catback

And when I say ,this team should have beat that team and so on,I'm not saying the winninng team didn't deserve it,they all won the game on the field with the exception of FC last night,if they do in fact go on to win the state,it will always be somewhat tarnished. Gotta feel bad for the Boyd kids,they earned that win.

Edited by pujo

Jeez, I think you all are missing the point and taking things just a tad too serious, just because someone watch's alot of football, that doesn't make them an expert on football, thus the village idiot comparison. Since when is it the moderators job to protect a non-living character (in this case "the village idiot")on CoachT. Where are you at when a certain Sunbright poster takes over entire threads with garbage posts! I have gone elsewhere, that's why I'm no longer a paying CoachT member.

Grunt & Pujo just ticked cause basketball season started earlier than they had hoped. Got nothing else to do or talk about in their neck of the woods when Fball season ends. Grunt, come on down to possumtown and invest in one of those green sweatervest and we'll see if we can get you a seat next to "THE HORN" next Friday night. :mrgreen: Pujo, you keep replaying that ONEIDA video and talking about what woulda, coulda, shoulda happened :thumb: Us sweatervest love laughing over you guys post!!

Jeez, I think you all are missing the point and taking things just a tad too serious, just because someone watch's alot of football, that doesn't make them an expert on football, thus the village idiot comparison. Since when is it the moderators job to protect a non-living character (in this case "the village idiot")on CoachT. Where are you at when a certain Sunbright poster takes over entire threads with garbage posts! I have gone elsewhere, that's why I'm no longer a paying CoachT member.

Yea, tell Grunt to go to the TC BB tread.......this one is for football :thumb:

Edited by lancer10

And when I say ,this team should have beat that team and so on,I'm not saying the winninng team didn't deserve it,they all won the game on the field with the exception of FC last night,if they do in fact go on to win the state,it will always be somewhat tarnished. Gotta feel bad for the Boyd kids,they earned that win.

Was you at the game? If FC wins the state it will not be tarnished. I was there, did #11 score I don't know and I was at the back of the end zone......

Was you at the game? If FC wins the state it will not be tarnished. I was there, did #11 score I don't know and I was at the back of the end zone......

I agree, what coulda, shoulda, and woulda happened didn't happen and FCS is in the semi-finals game. If they get the gold ball it won't be tarnished. FCS needs to take care of business friday night before they think about a gold ball though. I'm not sure what to think of OZ though, teams that usually come out of this quad are weak, in 2006 we played Tennessee Temple in the semi-finals and they were ranked number 1 and were undefeated. That team was a joke, I think the final was 54-7, I hope this game is better then that one was. Actually I'll take that back, it would be awesome if we won 54-7.