Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

:roflol: Pujo,

If you knew good football 'Pujo" when you saw it your football prognastictions might actually mean something. Are you sure you weren't that Hampton QB who got knocked out cold against FC in 06 because your obviously dillusional if you think Hampton should have beaten Oneida!!! Friendship and Oliver Springs are both good teams. You don't make the final 4 otherwise (ex. HAMPTON). FC will not overlook OZ and we're pretty sure they won't be underdogs to anyone in their own minds. Kids and coaches on both teams enjoy the moment! Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field. Best of luck to OZ!! See you Friday :ph34r: !

Very true post. :thumb: I've been saying that about Pujo for years. He thinks he's a football guru.

you my friend are an idiot , how do you even know the FCS coach, if you did you would know that he is a good man and gives all to FCS everyday. You people kill me getting on here and talking out your a hole. GROW UP

He's talking about some comments that McNeal made during his last trip to South Pittsburg. It kinda rubbed some SP people the wrong way. :angry:

In my mind ,I think OS has a good shot, they don't need to go into the game thinking they are the underdogs. They need to go in with confidence and play their game.I'm smelling an upset. I don't see a loaded 2a team this year,just alot of parity. Rockwood should have won against Boyd,Boyd should have beat FC, Hampton should have beat Oneida. Trousdale beat FC the 1st time,none of these teams have very much room for error.In my opinion,I think 1a is stronger this year.OS just has to understand that this is just another football game and they can't overestimate FC and make them better than what they really are.

I agree with you Pujo "ole buddy I think OS definitly has a shot,but they need to come to the field with a HUNGRY ATTITUDE :roflolk::hungry: if they are to climb this mountain.I was pulling for FC in this game being they are a district team.But after reading your post and I think you are right no one seems to be overloaded in the east I don't know about the west.I think it will be a tight one.I'm gonna give OS the edge at home 17-13.

I really hope that Friendship loses here because they dont even deserve to be where they are!

Come on woman you need to get over your pity party. The ref's missed more then the last two calls of the game, Boyd committed many penalties that never got called. This is a sport that is officiated by humans, therefore there will be mistakes. You can complain if you're perfect, but we all know nobody is perfect.