Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

There is more than one Grace in the East and we played both.

Ha, well obviously I'm talkin about the 3-0 loss to Grace Christian. Again my question was does anyone know if they're 1A or 2A cause one sp poster said they were 2A but Coach T says 1A. If so, ya'll got egged by a 1A team and I was wondering how that happened (unusual circumstances?)

If you were listening to WEPG then you weren't there to see what a mess that was and just how hard it was to keep it all straight. I listened to the re-broadcast and was impressed with how well the did and I'm thankful for all they do for our team and fans...

I am thankful also but he is a friend of mine and i do rib him alot.he still gets a little ahead of himself sometimes when we score.gets caught up in the moment and makes everybody listening live 2 jump up and down then have 2 set back down and go (Dang not another penalty on a TD)of course i would do the same in his shoes i am sure.lol

Ha, well obviously I'm talkin about the 3-0 loss to Grace Christian. Again my question was does anyone know if they're 1A or 2A cause one sp poster said they were 2A but Coach T says 1A. If so, ya'll got egged by a 1A team and I was wondering how that happened (unusual circumstances?)

they r 2A.one site shows all 1A and 2A as 1A and all 3A and 4A as 2A and 5A and 6A as 3A because they play in the same Districts 2gether until playoff time.Or something to that effect anyway.but they r 2A for certain.go to their site it should show they r 2A

Chattanooga Grace Baptist is 1A we beat them in playoffs. Grace Christian Academy of Knoxville is 2A and went undefeated which we lost 3-0. You will see them battling it out next year deep in the playoffs in 2A

Chattanooga Grace Baptist is 1A we beat them in playoffs. Grace Christian Academy of Knoxville is 2A and went undefeated which we lost 3-0. You will see them battling it out next year deep in the playoffs in 2A

K thanks. Must of had a pretty dang good defense.

K thanks. Must of had a pretty dang good defense.

I will help you out in this one...That was the mud game. About 6 inches of mud on the field. Every part of it. Neither team could move. They have a kicker we dont they won.

No, the Grace that beat us by 3 was 2A.

In the past 5 years we have only lost 2 games to a 1A school. Trousdale in 08 and UC in 09

We have gone 2 years now without a loss to a 1A school

Yea, Yea, Yea. It is real easy for a team to be undefeated when every team they play is in single a. Wayne County has a good team yes, but if they played our schedule they would have 2-3 loses. Just saying, but you will believe after Friday. Come enjoy the show you will be in the presence of bad company. Sp fans will understand that others won't.

Mt. Pleasant, Cascade, Richland, and Loretto are 2A. Were they as tough a competition as the higher class teams SP played? No. MtP had the potential to be a great team but after we beat them they gave up on the rest of the season.

where you high when you saw the game? tell you what we shut down 1 mr football lineman this week and we will do it again this week. what is wrong with you people? what has wayne county done other than make it to a state game? anything? or are yall taking hype that since yall beat huntingdon that yall beat milan too? let me help you SP + COOKEVILLE = #6 GOLD BALL

I want to watch the Huntingdon film with you so you can tell me why they should've beat us. They COULD HAVE, just as any team can beat any other team on any given night, but they didn't. To get on here and say they should've beat us is ignorant. Trust me, EVERYONE knows SP is an outstanding team and any team that gets to play them in Cookeville has obviously done something right.

We hear the same line of BS every week on Coach T. Fact is, you gotta line up against us and take what's ours, few teams have been able to do it.

When the whistle blows, WC will be looking face to face with the defending State champions SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES, a team that has faced a tougher slate of games then any team in the state and they will be ready to bring home that 6th GOLD BALL, the question is...will WC?

Edited by Elvisinokc