Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

The game was the 1st and goal situation the Pirates choked following the penalty followed by the fumble setting up 4th from the 16. That was the key series.

No, the game was facing a good veer attack just like in 2009, and SP had no answer in defending it///Congratulations Wayne County from the Golden Tornadoes!!!

Actually, fear the fumble on 3rd and goal with all the marbles on the line.

FEER THE VEER sp didnt even have a touchdown in the second half one play did not beat south pitt..all im hearin is the coach should have made adjustments on austin or why we pass instead of run ..does anyone no the answer to this one??yes u in the back of the pirate ship..wayne county was the better team an outplayed us on both sides the ball :roflolk:

Well I think it was already proved this season, but this one makes it a fact TT. This year SP was not as good as last year. Next year might be different. This year the team was way too inconsistent. They suprised me getting this far. When they did I became a believer just like you. I will watch the game tonight before I say anything about it on here, but once again Congrats WC!

You missed the part where I said and company because he go absolutely no help on that play or the one that followed. I know the will feel it forever. They are still our Pirates. thumb[1].gif

Consistantly little things all year....Dropped passes, off sides , holding etc....It sucks but maybe it will motivate and drive us to get back next year but we need a huge offseason

rlh I don't run my mouth. I think it's laughable that someone would bring up coaching as an excuse. In a game time situation, coaching can't do much about getting beat up front, missing tackles, dropping a snap, dropping passes, jumping off side etc. Don't get mad at me because you lost...

they can not take it lika a man they cry

rlh is saying Jo Byrns people should not post on this thread because SP mercy ruled us last year.

No that is not what I said. However, when you Pink Devils act like you done something by vicariously living through the State Champion Wayne County team, I am going to call you on it.

rlh I don't run my mouth. I think it's laughable that someone would bring up coaching as an excuse. In a game time situation, coaching can't do much about getting beat up front, missing tackles, dropping a snap, dropping passes, jumping off side etc. Don't get mad at me because you lost...

I didn't say anything about coaching. Take your own advice and don't get mad at us because JB got beat last year.