Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

First off kid I do appreciate the support but to say tucker is better than Austin is really debatable for people outside Wayne co. Footballs program but inside there is nobody who would take tucker over rice believe it or not kid. And to say tucker was better than Tyler is just idiotic. Good try though.

for one im not a kid..an i dont need ur thnks to support WAYNE COUNTY ..tucker was better than austin i dont get or c how u can say he wasnt an i agree noone inside would take tucker over austin he an his team won a state ball an went undefeated obvousily they had all they needed an a lil more :thumb: but it is debatable between tyler an tucker ..back on the game i really liked the catch 10 made for the touchdown great focus an hands !

Simmer down old possum, I'm a Pirate fan. Always have been and always will be. This old fella bleeds black and orange through and through. I am just straight and to the point and tell how I felt about the game just like that fella named old pirate. Now if my ole orange and black would have blew the score board up I would have been posting about how those ole pirates ran circles around those wayne county boys. Belive me young en I already had it in mind what I was going to put on here. Wish I was a dreaming today when that scoreboard hit 0 :cry:

for one im not a kid..an i dont need ur thnks to support WAYNE COUNTY ..tucker was better than austin i dont get or c how u can say he wasnt an i agree noone inside would take tucker over austin he an his team won a state ball an went undefeated obvousily they had all they needed an a lil more :thumb: but it is debatable between tyler an tucker ..back on the game i really liked the catch 10 made for the touchdown great focus an hands !

Hey that's your opinion we all have 1 and they all stink from time to time

i'm still letting folks hold that 98 ring traintracks. but it's $2 now, since it says back-to-back on the side. :roflolk:

3a he says. :roflol:

Haha Dude 3A sucks this year....U have your opinion I have mine...Both teams today would give Milan or CAK all they wanted...U can take ur ring and shove it up you arse....You lost ur SR after getting smacked and TrainTracked my Sammy Pickett....U can throw salt all u want but my wounds never heal...It's what keeps my drive...It's just a game and other ways in life to have success...I could swing my u know what all day and compare my life and athletic career to yours and it wouldnt be close but I'm not going to go there...Atleast we officially have more Silver Balls than Trousdale

Edited by TrainTracks99

I hate to say it dat burnit but you hit it right on the noggin there train track. We had speed and talent but the game come down to coaching. This old fella mentioned it earlier but a possum come hopping along and darn near bit my head off for saying that. Grider is a good coach but the guy just can't come through every time it comes down to coaching. I DID NOT SAY HE NEVER COMES THROUGH, all I said was is that vic just can't seem to win the majority of the games when it comes down to coach vs coach. Maybe he will get the hang of it next year :(

Rlh... Don't be a sore loser... Just be a loser

Yeah typical SP fan response....Kid played his butt off so u have to excuse some of our inbred fans as some have to have someone to blame...Wayne County just beat us...Outside of Lil Stone the team had less than 100 yards offense...That falls into playcalling and coaching and opens a entirely another subject...Defenses inability to stop Wayne County is why we lost plain and simple...They ate up the clock and TrainTracked us and gave us our Kryptonite...Everyone deals with failure differently...I try to look at bigger picture...Game wasn't one or lost by one play

Yeah typical SP fan response....Kid played his butt off so u have to excuse some of our inbred fans as some have to have someone to blame...Wayne County just beat us...Outside of Lil Stone the team had less than 100 yards offense...That falls into playcalling and coaching and opens a entirely another subject...Defenses inability to stop Wayne County is why we lost plain and simple...They ate up the clock and TrainTracked us and gave us our Kryptonite...Everyone deals with failure differently...I try to look at bigger picture...Game wasn't one or lost by one play

great post traintracks

Good post.