Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

You so-called men who devote over half of your daily routine to posting behind an anonymous. Set an example worth following.

OK lets see how how much a man your are...if you don't give your name I would now never post on here again. I'll be watching and waiting HiHeat24 for your next post...I rest my case, ball is in your court...

BTW: congrats Wayne County on the complete win. If there is any consolation for me it's that Huntingdon did not make it.... so you guys did it the right way you shut Huntingdon up and now us..Again be proud you deserve it...

Edited by TheBlackPearl

274+ pages of crap (and yes, it's all crap) relating to a stinking high school football game?!?!?!? You so-called men who devote over half of your daily routine to posting behind an anonymous screen name to a website related to high school sports need to GET A LIFE!! If you all spent as much time and energy toward your families and jobs as you do this website, you'd more than likely be very successful people and leaders in your community. Please, take a step back and prioritize. You're better than this. Set an example worth following.

So, did you start "prioritizing" before your wife left you or after?

Or, why could not thou son make the football team?

Or, describe your life so we can compare it with watching paint dry. :thumb:

OK lets see how how much a man your are...if you don't give your name I would now never post on here again. I'll be watching and waiting HiHeat24 for your next post...I rest my case, ball is in your court...

BTW: congrats Wayne County on the complete win. If there is any consolation for me it's that Huntingdon did not make it.... so you guys did it the right way you shut Huntingdon up and now us..Again be proud you deserve it...

great post pearl

My name is Adam. I am the ####'t baseball coach for WCHS. Let me clarify something. For those of you (including me) who come on here occasionally to weigh in and check up on what's going on around the state, I have no problem. It's those who apparently spend their entire day around what's happening on Coach T. If you have over a hundred posts about a single topic over the course of a few days, you have your priorities out of whack, imho.

Those of you from WC know who I am and what I stand for. And if you are one of my former players, you know I don't hesitate to call people out when I see the need. This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to become a hypocrite. Blast away, but last time I checked, the whole coach t message board thing is for people to express their opinions, and im just expressing mine.

My name is Adam. I am the ####'t baseball coach for WCHS. Let me clarify something. For those of you (including me) who come on here occasionally to weigh in and check up on what's going on around the state, I have no problem. It's those who apparently spend their entire day around what's happening on Coach T. If you have over a hundred posts about a single topic over the course of a few days, you have your priorities out of whack, imho.

Those of you from WC know who I am and what I stand for. And if you are one of my former players, you know I don't hesitate to call people out when I see the need. This will be my last post on this topic because I don't want to become a hypocrite. Blast away, but last time I checked, the whole coach t message board thing is for people to express their opinions, and im just expressing mine.

You make me think of an old fogey sitting on his front porch shaking his cane and yelling at people driving by too fast. :roflol:

CoachTand Coacht posters, often known as "CoachT'ers", have become something of a subculture over the last few years.

Let us be.

Surely there are better things for you to gripe about.

Go Cats!

You make me think of an old fogey sitting on his front porch shaking his cane and yelling at people driving by too fast. :roflol:

CoachTand Coacht posters, often known as "CoachT'ers", have become something of a subculture over the last few years.

Let us be.

Surely there are better things for you to gripe about.

Go Cats!

Hope your attitude towards your baseball players is better than the one you have for your fans.

hello adam my names shannon i am the ####'t couch coach for my house :roflol: let me clarify somethin..for those of you (includin me)who come on here 24/7 to run ur mouth an support ur team or region i have no problem :thumb: ..its those who apparently spend there time wastin there energy typin nonsence an comin up with a username an password to gripe about things on coacht thts none of ur business.if u have less than a hundred post on a topic this topic aint for u.las time i checked ur not mr coacht an imho ur opinion was a waste of ur time..bahaha sometimes im a smartbutt :roflol:

Edited by Region6Afan