Baylor vs Ensworth for State Championship

MBARED

42 members have voted

1. 1. Does Baylor or Ensworth win

Dead on, Hogan. And as soon as the attendants let me out of my straitjacket, I'll detail a host of rules violations committed by Ensworth. My understanding is that Bowers has followed the quarterback around for years, worked a deal where the boy attends school at no cost, and, in the most salacious aspect of the whole sordid episode, apparently Bowers has carried on a physical and well-known affair with the boy's mother for years. And the school has tolerated all of this! I'm with you on this one, Hogan. Perhaps we can create "Occupy Division II."

I'm not a fan of Ensworth or Bowers. That being said, I still believe that unless there is proof of KW and Hogans allegations, ie TSSAA investigation findings, Ensworth reports violation, then we find ourselves in the rumor world. Bowers personal life is his deal, so no foul there. The allegation that Bowers "worked a deal where the boy attends school at no cost" is a foul, but for now it is just hearsay IMO. Unless the TSSAA or Ensworth reports this "deal" then it's just a rumor.

KW I really like reading your posts, 99% of the time they are informative and insightful, but this post was just not you. Do they have you on drugs at the asylum?

In the mean time we all will be waiting on the straitjacket release date to hear all the juicy details.

Edited by shakinthefat

I'm not a fan of Ensworth or Bowers. That being said, I still believe that unless there is proof of KW and Hogans allegations, ie TSSAA investigation findings, Ensworth reports violation, then we find ourselves in the rumor world. Bowers personal life is his deal, so no foul there. The allegation that Bowers "worked a deal where the boy attends school at no cost" is a foul, but for now it is just hearsay IMO. Unless the TSSAA or Ensworth reports this "deal" then it's just a rumor.

KW I really like reading your posts, 99% of the time they are informative and insightful, but this post was just not you. Do they have you on drugs at the asylum?

In the mean time we all will be waiting on the straitjacket release date to hear all the juicy details.

Uhhh Shakin, I'm sure you're joshing yourself here right? I'm sure you know the E QB is bower's son. just wanted to confirm

So the Ensworth QB is the "love child" of the coach's long term affair with the boy's mother? Are there more? No wonder he got special treatment! Pretty sure it's not a TSSAA violation, though.

Now that this blog has completely entered the Rod Serling "zone" perhaps it should be allowed to expire. One last congrats to EHS, especially to the coach and his ingenuous way of supplying players for the pipeline.

So the Ensworth QB is the "love child" of the coach's long term affair with the boy's mother? Are there more? No wonder he got special treatment! Pretty sure it's not a TSSAA violation, though.

Now that this blog has completely entered the Rod Serling "zone" perhaps it should be allowed to expire. One last congrats to EHS, especially to the coach and his ingenuous way of supplying players for the pipeline.

Explaining good sarcasm is a lot like dissecting a frog. You learn a lot, but the frog dies.

The Ensworth QB is the sone of the Ensworth coach and his wife. He attends EHS at no charge because of his father's employment. Had Ricky stayed at MBA, he would have gone there at no charge.

I apologize for, and am amazed by the confusion I've caused here.

Explaining good sarcasm is a lot like dissecting a frog. You learn a lot, but the frog dies.

The Ensworth QB is the sone of the Ensworth coach and his wife. He attends EHS at no charge because of his father's employment. Had Ricky stayed at MBA, he would have gone there at no charge.

I thought it was a great post....laughed about it. I think 90% of the people knew it was sarcasm. Anyone else just did not know the Bowers situation. Keep the sarcasm coming....makes for an interesting read.

No confusion here. I laughed aloud at your "straitjacket" rant and also was amazed how literally some appeared to interpret it.