Baylor vs Ensworth for State Championship

MBARED

42 members have voted

1. 1. Does Baylor or Ensworth win

Well, that makes your cheap shot at the repeat state champions even sorrier.

Truth hurts sometimes, don't it! I see it first hand, that's why we got two divisions owlcrapbooster...wake up :popcorneater:

And yes, Ensworth is the best team in the state that can get their players from all across the state...you know kinda like AAU :thumb:

Edited by Hoganknows

Truth hurts sometimes, don't it! I see it first hand, that's why we got two divisions owlcrapbooster...wake up :popcorneater:

And yes, Ensworth is the best team in the state that can get their players from all across the state...you know kinda like AAU :thumb:

If Ensworth can get players from "all across the state" what about the boarding schools like Baylor that can get kids from all over the world? Please stop trying to make excuses and admit that Ensworth is the best high school football team in Tennessee this season regardless of classification.

Judging from the butchering of the English language above, perhaps you should consider attending Ensworth, or any High School for that matter....or are you old enough?

"don't it" - "we got" - nice <_< .............

If Ensworth can get players from "all across the state" what about the boarding schools like Baylor that can get kids from all over the world? Please stop trying to make excuses and admit that Ensworth is the best high school football team in Tennessee this season regardless of classification.

Hogan did say Ensworth is the best high school team in the state of Tennnessee...hands down, no question about it, and in any classification.

What the advantage Ensworth has is to get players and students from all across the state of Tennessee....a know fact and that is why we have a D1 and D2 for Tennessee High School Football...Ensworth is the best team in both divisions, not making excuses. Hogan is just stating the facts and if Maryville could get their players from all across Tennesssee and the Southeastern USA they might be able to play and compete with Ensworth...at this time Maryville can't.

Judging from the butchering of the English language above, perhaps you should consider attending Ensworth, or any High School for that matter....or are you old enough?

"don't it" - "we got" - nice <_< .............

Hogan ain't got no time for smart #### private school boys....now go get your sweater ready for school tomorrow :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY! We DO have two divisions, so the issue of where and how these schools get their players is totally irrelevant, has been beaten to death for years by haters like you, and totally inappropriate for the blog topic at hand. There is a time and place for everything, and a site about the 2AA championship game is NOT the place to drag this up. Your initial comment was unseemly, rude, unsportsmanlike and totally out of place. I'm sure there's a ongoing endless "public vs private" blog somewhere where your comments will be welcome and win you friends. Go there and stay off the D2 site if your have any decency. BTW, it wouldn't be proper to go to the 6A championship site right now and bring up "open zoning" either. Get the point?

Edited by owlbooster

EXACTLY! We DO have two divisions, so the issue of where and how these schools get their players is totally irrelevant, has been beaten to death for years by haters like you, and totally inappropriate for the blog topic at hand. There is a time and place for everything, and a site about the 2AA championship game is NOT the place to drag this up. Your initial comment was unseemly, rude, unsportsmanlike and totally out of place. I'm sure there's a ongoing endless "public vs private" blog somewhere where your comments will be welcome and win you friends. Go there and stay off the D2 site if your have any decency. BTW, it wouldn't be proper to go to the 6A championship site right now and bring up "open zoning" either. Get the point?

Hogan isn't capable of understanding complex issues. Hogan likes to flame. Hogan gets enjoyment out of ripping tee shirts. Hogan has jumped off the top rope and landed on his head one too many times.

I wish he would get the point but I think he would rather be rude and just flame. You know I have never seen a D2 fan go to another site and be rude to them. We get up for our rivalies but for the most part we are respectful of other schools. People like hogan will never get it. Like oldwiseone said....I am proud of how our fans have conducted themselves on this thread.

Dead on, Hogan. And as soon as the attendants let me out of my straitjacket, I'll detail a host of rules violations committed by Ensworth. My understanding is that Bowers has followed the quarterback around for years, worked a deal where the boy attends school at no cost, and, in the most salacious aspect of the whole sordid episode, apparently Bowers has carried on a physical and well-known affair with the boy's mother for years. And the school has tolerated all of this! I'm with you on this one, Hogan. Perhaps we can create "Occupy Division II."

Dead on, Hogan. And as soon as the attendants let me out of my straitjacket, I'll detail a host of rules violations committed by Ensworth. My understanding is that Bowers has followed the quarterback around for years, worked a deal where the boy attends school at no cost, and, in the most salacious aspect of the whole sordid episode, apparently Bowers has carried on a physical and well-known affair with the boy's mother for years. And the school has tolerated all of this! I'm with you on this one, Hogan. Perhaps we can create "Occupy Division II."

Hogan is friends with the boy's mother's brother in-law....I confirm your above post and it was a good one :thumb:

Congrats to Ensworth...The Real State Football Champion