South Pittsburg 2012

Roy Dillard

You have to keep in mind that he is a 15 year old kid who ran for over 2000 yards and thought he deserved a chance to carry the ball... I think all of us would feel the same way. And in hindsight, I think the Pirates chances of winning that game would have greatly increased if he had carried it more... Thats not a knock on Little Man, who is a great back, but a compliment to the type of runner Jajuan is...

That's why I brought up the Cody Walker and the North Jackwagon story.

From what I have heard, he did have a lingering injury but it was minor. And from watching his 8 carries, he ran like he was fine... I also talked to a couple of players, and they said he was very upset that he wasn't getting the opportunity he thought he deserved. So upset that talks of North Jackson came out of his mouth...

He ought to go to Jasper. I bet Coach Mac will let him run the ball.:thumb:

While he never went to school in Alabama, he did live there... His Dad's entire family is from the Stevenson/Scottsboro area...

No sorry. His dad was from and lived in Stevenson while also working at TVA. Jajuan and mom lived in South Pitt in the same apartment since he has been in Kindergarten. I would have liked to see him get a few more touches last week too, but I think he had like 10.

You have to keep in mind that he is a 15 year old kid who ran for over 2000 yards and thought he deserved a chance to carry the ball... I think all of us would feel the same way. And in hindsight, I think the Pirates chances of winning that game would have greatly increased if he had carried it more... Thats not a knock on Little Man, who is a great back, but a compliment to the type of runner Jajuan is...

We moved the ball good and I agree with the fact he should have gotten more carries...Maybe we would've seen that it we could've had more than 2 possessions in 2nd half...He did need some more touches though...40 something rushes to 16 passes isn't many offensive snaps for us...We just couldn't get off the field on defense

I understand he is young but statements like that won't earn anyone respect from teammates and coaches alike....Selfish statement if it was made regardless...Greatness is achieved for those who are humble....Leave the ego at the door...Everything in life is about working as a TEAM....Without that we don't succeed to the expectations....Kids in general need to learn this lesson

Edited by TrainTracks99

No sorry. His dad was from and lived in Stevenson while also working at TVA. Jajuan and mom lived in South Pitt in the same apartment since he has been in Kindergarten. I would have liked to see him get a few more touches last week too, but I think he had like 10.

I knew Toney very well and know Tammy too. They did live in Stevenson for at least a couple of years... I never said he went to school in Alabama... And he had 8 carries... not 10. :hungry:

On the topic of South Pittsburg 2012 I can say we have a great future because we have always been winners and will always be winners. It's in our DNA. Some teams come and go, some even are winners for a decade or so and then it's back to being losers. The history of South Pittsburg football proves we are consistent winners. We win despite who may come or who may go, it does not change anything. We win with what we have because we have always had a group of coaches that know what it takes to win. We are The South Pittsburg Pirates known thru out the state as winners.When you tell someone where you are from they say yeah I've heard of your football team, they are good.....Not many others get that same reaction from people...think about it....As someone else said, The Future is Bright, very Bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thought it wuz all the cornbread and beer.:roflolk:

3fatmen.jpg