ENSWORTH OR MARYVILLE

Vols1234

I am not just talkings about D2. Schedule ANYONE!!!! Brentwood Academy and MBA both played Trinity home and home. We have a similar agreement with the top public MISS and Ala schools....just play someone. I realize you can not help what district you are in and you have a good rivalry with Alcoa but who else do you play? These 15-0 records look good to the eye test but who do you play? this year if you played...Trinity's schedule you lose 4 maybe 5 games....If you play in D2 every year you would regularly lose games. If D2 was all shoved into 6A, I would think Ensworth, MBA and MUS would have won 6 or 7 of the last 10 state championships.

Cause your Daddy told you so ??!!

You better not let Daddy Warbucks know you're Slummin with us Po Boys from East Tn .... He Would Say " Reginald ... I thought I told you not to associate with those inferior Public School Scum ... Pass the Grey Poupon my Dear Boy " :roflol:

I am not just talkings about D2. Schedule ANYONE!!!! Brentwood Academy and MBA both played Trinity home and home. We have a similar agreement with the top public MISS and Ala schools....just play someone. I realize you can not help what district you are in and you have a good rivalry with Alcoa but who else do you play? These 15-0 records look good to the eye test but who do you play? this year if you played...Trinity's schedule you lose 4 maybe 5 games....If you play in D2 every year you would regularly lose games. If D2 was all shoved into 6A, I would think Ensworth, MBA and MUS would have won 6 or 7 of the last 10 state championships.

Yeah pep don't chee git hit...alcoach12 iz jellus, don't like hoo we play (evun tho we tried two git Endswerth) and we ain't werthy...Butt none ov tha poles agree wif him...

He's jist like tha rest ov us...He's got a opinyun...Butt hiz opinyun and .79 since will buy ewe a cup ov coffee att tha Pile-It..... :popcorneater:

oops and Brentwood Academy would have probably won 1. So until I see you play a schedule worthy of all the hype....zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz....zzzz

Yeah pep don't chee git hit...alcoach12 iz jellus, don't like hoo we play (evun tho we tried two git Endswerth) and we ain't werthy...Butt none ov tha poles agree wif him...

He's jist like tha rest ov us...He's got a opinyun...Butt hiz opinyun and .79 since will buy ewe a cup ov coffee att tha Pile-It..... :popcorneater:

His Daddy would just buy the whole Store !! lol

oops and Brentwood Academy would have probably won 1. So until I see you play a schedule worthy of all the hype....zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz....zzzz

Well knott countin' tha "probably's"....Brintwould ain't nevur won again Mairvul....

Fellers eye nose thay's good peepull att MUS, that don't wurry abowt Mairvul moore than MUS.....Heck.....Brayden's thair.... :thumb:

that was in 1927....for the love of God just play someone....please schedule a non league game outside of Maryville county...get on your bus and drive....its just not fair that you walk to games and only take one trip a year to Cookeville just to pick up that gold ball.

Well knott countin' tha "probably's"....Brintwould ain't nevur won again Mairvul....

Fellers eye nose thay's good peepull att MUS, that don't wurry abowt Mairvul moore than MUS.....Heck.....Brayden's thair.... :thumb:

Still haven't seen a response from owlcoach to any of Stars' posts regarding rankings or Ensworth not making it to the Blount County party this past season.

Same posts I saw when the Rebels were 4A and couldn't play with the big boys.

Edited by plumb69

that was in 1927....for the love of God just play someone....please schedule a non league game outside of Maryville county...get on your bus and drive....its just not fair that you walk to games and only take one trip a year to Cookeville just to pick up that gold ball.

Fer yore imfourmashun alcoach12...Hit uz '76 and '78 and eye didun't drive two Nashvull and Murrfreesburro when'st we plaid 'em..Eye Hitch-Hiked.... :thumb:

By the way...God (and all tha poles) luvs Mairvul az tha best hi-skool teem inn Tinnersee inn 2011...unlike ewe..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fair? dude you are sooo out of touch , well then again you just have to experience it to even try and understand it. Stop wasting you r time with this one guys, he can't understand it yet.

Dang Thats a feat to win 6 or 7 state championships in 6A when 6A has only been around for 3 years :roflol: