ENSWORTH OR MARYVILLE

Vols1234

I would expect nothing less from the mascot of the Maryville football team. Sure that rebel outfit makes you proud.

If you really knew anything about Maryville, you would know that Maryville does not have a mascot. We have a nickname and that is it. We don't paint up a student and make fun of Native Americans, we don't have a big giant inflatable helmet, we don't have a cuddly animal or bird either. :rolleyes:

I would expect nothing less from the mascot of the Maryville football team. Sure that rebel outfit makes you proud. My dad paying 20k a year for my education sure did not teach me how to use spell check...and it sure does nothing in my mind to make me believe that until Maryville plays a schedule worthy of all the praise you bestow on yourself they can compete with the big boys. Playing Heritage and Beardon and the list goes on and on and on and on...will never get you anywhere in convincing me that you would walk through d2. You just dont play anyone unless Alcoa is hot and maybe one other game during the year. Like I said...have Maryville play the teams I mentioned or schedule trinity in Ky, or Moeller in Cincinatti or go schedule Grayson in Ga or then come back and talk to me. Until then, I have respect for Maryville but in my mind unitl you schedule better competition and show me you can beat teams outside of your own county on a regular basis...then you are Boise State or Utah...

Wow i cant respect someone who gloats about the money in there account..ohh my daddy payed 20k for my education..a year! I bet you could find a quarter of the population in blount county that could do more with that 20k(80k over 4 years)and but it in a bank account and save that all up while going to our "dumb" and "poor" public school and getting ranked #1 in the state and #6 in the nation. Im sorry but us here dont have to beg our daddys to pay for our schoolin beacause we have community and we can whoop endsworth whenever you decide to take up on the offer from us poor and illiterate country people,thanks.

GO REBELS

If you really knew anything about Maryville, you would know that Maryville does not have a mascot. We have a nickname and that is it. We don't paint up a student and make fun of Native Americans, we don't have a big giant inflatable helmet, we don't have a cuddly animal or bird either. :rolleyes:

RR eye thank ewe fergott abowt Nellie Belle..... :popcorneater:

Here is a good article that was written in 2008 in sports illustrated. One of my favorite along with what ever happened to the white athlete... Google that one too. My father was a guard at Oklahoma in college and as a freshman in high school I was 6'3, 292 pounds so we absolutely knew the 4 or 5 schools that had an eye on me. I did receive most of my interest when I was a senior and decided to go to ilinois because my cousin played there and at the time the team was trying to recruit outside of it's geographical area.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1137287/index.htm

Here is a good article that was written in 2008 in sports illustrated. One of my favorite along with what ever happened to the white athlete... Google that one too. My father was a guard at Oklahoma in college and as a freshman in high school I was 6'3, 292 pounds so we absolutely knew the 4 or 5 schools that had an eye on me. I did receive most of my interest when I was a senior and decided to go to ilinois because my cousin played there and at the time the team was trying to recruit outside of it's geographical area.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1137287/index.htm

So's ewe didun't sign wif Billy Gullisspee??..... :unsure:

RR I would like to be the first one to nominate you then to be the official Maryville rebel mascot or head male cheerleader!!!! I say go I say go I say gooooooooo rebels go...

bbd1976....RR iz a bizzy man....And he's vurry talentid..... :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Au10nqemZb4

Edited by STARSNBARS