Single A predictions

triplethreat316

I know the holidays is coming up very soon and it's getting closer and closer to tournament time so I thought I would throw my predictions out early for my prejected elite 8,finald 4 and champions for Murfreesboro.

1.Jackson County

2.Cosby

3.Lake County

4.Cloudland

5.Clarkrange

6.Moore County

7.Greenfield

8.Summertown

Jackson County vs (Jackson County)

Moore County

Cosby vs (Lake County)

Lake County

Summertown vs (Cloudland)

Cloudland

Clarkrange vs (Clarkrange)

Greenfield

Final 4

Cloudland

Lake County

Championship.

Clarkrange-43

Jackson County-51

I know the holidays is coming up very soon and it's getting closer and closer to tournament time so I thought I would throw my predictions out early for my prejected elite 8,finald 4 and champions for Murfreesboro.

1.Jackson County

2.Cosby

3.Lake County

4.Cloudland

5.Clarkrange

6.Moore County

7.Greenfield

8.Summertown

Moore County

Cosby vs (Lake County)

Lake County

Summertown vs (Cloudland)

Cloudland

Greenfield

Final 4

Cloudland

Lake County

Championship.

Clarkrange-43

Jackson County-51

Are you for real? Can you predict next years football too? Dude we just started playing.

I think Lake Co. will be back to state. Hopefully, for the sake of mrbigster on here, Lake Co. will win the state. After all of the hype over the years, it'd be a huge let down for Lake Co. fans if they didn't come back from state with the gold.

I also think that if Huntingdon stays away fom Lake Co. until the Region championship, I think they have the capability of going to state in Single A. That is if they stay away from Lake Co. until the Region championship. Coach Lowery has already done a very good job with this team in his second year back at Huntingdon.

Yea you have seriously got to be kidding me!! Its way to early for that mess! You may not know how to make predictions but you sure do know how to make teams mad by counting them out! and really if it wasnt for greenfeild and bradford just about the same record I might have takin your predictions just a little bit seriously bradford lady devils are only a game behind them at 6-1 but that is only because the lady jackets have had more games than us or we would be tied with them at 7-1!! Just wait to get a little further in district games then you can go making your predicitons but even then its anybodys game!!!

LadyDevils and Grad get you a glass of water to take that chill pill with for a second. Notice in my post I said its only a prediction,It's not like I actually pick the teams to go haha. I have seen enough basketball over the course of the past 5 to 6 years to pretty much no a good basketball team to a state tournament calibur basketball team. All I was saying is this was who I was predicting to make it this year just by knowing what who has back and what they are capable of for instance I will give you 5 teams for sure you can bet the farm on that they will be in Murfreesboro come March. Jackson,Lake County,Cloudland,Clarkrange and Moore County take it to the bank and if I had to pick a 6th which I know it cant happen so it would cancel one of the two out but you can throw Clay County in that mixture as well.

Just saying, Moore County has already played Summertown and was dominated thoroujghly. MC only played 7 girls the whole game, and that was only when Garland and the other gal got into deep foul trouble.....If you are ing tobook ithat Moore County will be theree, you may well book Summertown too as the Lady Eagles have already made their statement against them and just beat Wayne County las night in Waynesboro

Yea you have seriously got to be kidding me!! Its way to early for that mess! You may not know how to make predictions but you sure do know how to make teams mad by counting them out! and really if it wasnt for greenfeild and bradford just about the same record I might have takin your predictions just a little bit seriously bradford lady devils are only a game behind them at 6-1 but that is only because the lady jackets have had more games than us or we would be tied with them at 7-1!! Just wait to get a little further in district games then you can go making your predicitons but even then its anybodys game!!!

Sometimes the truth hurts. Maybe next year.