AA Predictions For Murfreesboro

bballer1

AA appears to be down a bit in Upper East Tennessee. I would say that Unicoi County and Elizabethton are the best two teams in District 1. Greeneville and Grainger County seem to be District 2's strongest two teams. I am betting two of those 4 will be in the sub-state. CAK, which almost beat an outstanding AAA Science Hill team the other night, may be a tough draw for any of the Upper East four. I do not know who else has a good team in Region 2.

AA appears to be down a bit in Upper East Tennessee. I would say that Unicoi County and Elizabethton are the best two teams in District 1. Greeneville and Grainger County seem to be District 2's strongest two teams. I am betting two of those 4 will be in the sub-state. CAK, which almost beat an outstanding AAA Science Hill team the other night, may be a tough draw for any of the Upper East four. I do not know who else has a good team in Region 2.

Agreed on CAK. The McMinn County freshman point is tearing it up for CAK right now. 55 pts in the last two games. That district may very well come down to Alcoa and CAK although Loudon is also suppost to be pretty good this year.

loud

Coach - Why did you leave CD out in District 2? They are tied with Grainger for first place in BRAC - District 2. Can't understand how you can predict Greeneville above CD right now. Love to hear your reasoning.

Manassas should be in this discussion. Very good team and well coached.

I will agree. Take out the Region 7 team that will have to travel to sub-state against Manassas and replace them with Manassas. Will be hard for either of our teams to go down there and beat a good Manassas team.

By the way, good luck in the Collierville tournament.

Edited by GCPioneer

Coach - Why did you leave CD out in District 2? They are tied with Grainger for first place in BRAC - District 2. Can't understand how you can predict Greeneville above CD right now. Love to hear your reasoning.

I have not seen any of the three play yet this year, so I am basing it primarily on schedule and comparative scores. The 38-71 loss to Unicoi County caught my attention. Also, the narrow margins of victory in recent games over some mediocre teams leads me to believe the Lady Knights may be the third best team in the BRAC. I could be wrong and they will get to prove it on the court against Greeneville and Grainger County. I am not sure any of our Region 1 teams are great this year, but we shall see in the Region and Sectionals.