Giles County 2012

bobcat012

What are we going to do now with our starting QB and two starting DB's now gone for the season? Will O'Conner let them back on?

If the hog wash you spit happens to be true.I imagine he will replace them with who ever is next in line.Simple as that.Tell Trevor Holder to learn the play book and get ready.

Edited by bobcat93

If the hog wash you spit happens to be true.I imagine he will replace them with who ever is next in line.Simple as that.Tell Trevor Holder to learn the play book and get ready.

Trevor...playbook = no problem. The pigeon just doesn't get it. Last year we lost both running backs, both receivers, a lineman, 2 lb's and a safety and we still played 14 games. The stock in the stable looks good....real good. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

I've just recently became a fan of the program at Giles Co. & I wish "where I came from" had the talent y"all do so love what ya got & support the boys no matter what! From what I'm hearing & what I've witnessed y"all have some very talented boys. If y'all don't want them then "from where I came from" would take them in a heartbeat.

Giles county is a great team year in and year out and I have great respect for there coaches but there still a bunch of pricks. I can still remember when I played at Page and when we played them in the regular season in 2007 when they played us at Page and they were running play action with 2 minutes left up 35-14. Then in 2008 trying an onside kick when they were 2 touchdowns with a minute left in the game trying to run the score up again. Then there assistant coach punched our player in the chest and told him how did you like getting your a** kicked. Then we come to up there for the playoff game and they made our locker room smell like rotten manure. Dont know if they did the smell part but they still have no class what so ever. It was all worth it when we whooped yall on Thursday Night Lights. Looking forward to getting the chance to shut yall up again this year cuz Im still a huge Page fan and love to see us beat teams like yall.

As long as I can remember those dressing rooms have always smelled like manure.Wasnt just for y'all.I doubt very highly it was a assistant coach that did that to a player.Might have been a recently graduated player helping out or some other wanna be kid coach.But no one saw that but you.At least all of middle Tennessee saw Page beat the Cats on TV.