2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

The difference is, I DO NOT GET ON MC THREADS AND BASH THEM...No need and its just classless...In fact, if my former team was soo bad, I wouldnt even get on here. If I did I definitely wouldn't talk crap about the team that kicks my team's teeth in yearly. Especially on their own thread...It just makes you look pathetic and like a loser....That is real talk...If you don't know what that means, it means that's just me being sincere and honest.

I'm done for tonight. No more JR High Peter Pan talk...Nighty night, little J!

This is an open forum, so whether you do it on an MC thread or on an SP thread it doesn't make it any more classy. You complain and wonder where all the MC supporters are in this down time, and the first time one shows their head and gives you back what you have been dishing out, you whine, call names, and huff and puff like the big bad wolf... Get over yourself! And if you can't take the heat then holla at ya boyz to finish what ya started! And thats real talk, broski!roflol.gif

Little John? His name is BigJ. I would think that stands for Big John, not Little John. You better be careful Traintracks, he is going to keep serving you his venom. LoL. So have you made it by a practice yet?

Crap! I thought it stood for Big Jasperite.

Hey you skillet heads, Old Pirate is bout seen enough of this mess! Doubt any of you limber twigs could not talk bout unachieving

You are right, OP... And thats part of the rivalry... And I agree, its time to get back to football!thumb[1].gif

Roy, Old Pirate ran down 1 of them Murphy Fair magazines, but mine didn't have pages stuck together. Recon you must have picked up one that may have previously been opened. OP seen where them Jasper fellers listed JTMM (Joe The Man Muir) as an assistant coach. Dad burnit, did he already graduate from college or is he a voluntary assistant? Roy you best keep an eye open cause we already knows them Jasper coaches don't rightly knows the rules & they jest might suit him up incogneedoe on some non-suspecting folkes? OP bets if caught....they's would say they didn't knows they were doing nothing wrong! Recon we all knows how convincing them fellers can be too! LOPAO........

Edited by OLD PIRATE

This is an open forum, so whether you do it on an MC thread or on an SP thread it doesn't make it any more classy. You complain and wonder where all the MC supporters are in this down time, and the first time one shows their head and gives you back what you have been dishing out, you whine, call names, and huff and puff like the big bad wolf... Get over yourself! And if you can't take the heat then holla at ya boyz to finish what ya started! And thats real talk, broski!http://www.coacht.com/boards//public/style_emoticons/default/roflol.gif[]

You are a idiot...I don't give a a big fat crap about MC whether they win or lose period. To me they aren't even worth mentioning in ANY thread little J and Im not in hiding. I've never complained about the lack of MC supporters or fans on here...I could care less if you all drowned yourself in a bowl of Count Chocala or where any fan from MC is at especially if they act half as ignorant as you. Ask around and you may find what your looking for cheeseburger

Edited by TrainTracks99

You are an idiot...I don't give a a(?) big fat crap about MC or whether they win or lose, period. To me they aren't even worth mentioning in ANY thread, little J. And I'm not in hiding. I've never complained about the lack of MC supporters or fans on here...I couldn't care less if you all drowned yourselves in a bowl of Count Chocula or where any fan from MC is at especially if they act half as ignorant as you. Ask around and you may find what your looking for, cheeseburger.

You're calling me an idiot... Wow, that's bold for someone who has taken 13 years and still doesn't have a masters. Cheeseburger maybe, but coward I'm not... I can take it and actually enjoy it... It thrills me to rattle your cage!... Happy Hiding!roflol.gif

Edited by BigJ

Traintracks and Big J you both should be ashamed to post half the stuff you have put just on this topic. Act your age and grow up guys! Good grief stuff like this is why this site isn't even enjoyable. You two are about as bad as people on Volquest. Please do everyone a favor and leave this thread! Your both full of it and nobody really cares to read what either of you think..Thanks

• Upvote 2