Cloudland @ Powell Valley

ScubaSam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

I`ve never seen either team play, but I`m predicting Cloudland to romp all over Powell Valley. Powell Valley hasn`t beaten an instate school (don`t know about the 2 out of state schools) with a quality record.

Cloudland 49

Powell Valley 6

We'll see Friday night !

GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!

I am sure that P.V. has gotten better from last year, but CHS has also improved a heck of alot as well. I am sure that it will be a battle early, but CHS off season program

will show the second half. From what I have seen this year,

Cloudland gets stronger and better as the game progresses.

The loss to Ezell has definitly put a spark in the eyes of the landers. They are on a mission.Go Landers!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHS- 48

P.V.- 12

This will be the final meeting of both teams. It should be a good one. As I have seen and heard, Cloudland is having an exceptional season just as they did last year. Powell Valley is also having an exceptional season. This is the best season/team the Valley has had in about 10 years. Our boys wanted to go out with a blast since this is PVHS's final season, and so far, they have been successful. I will say, this should be the best, most challenging, and most important game of the season for both teams.

I do hope the Valley can pull it off, as they do have the heart and intensity necessary to accomplish it. I also hope for good weather and a minimum of injuries for both teams. According to the current forcast, there is no rain in the forcast but the cold weather will be here so bring your long-johns. :D

BTW, landersrule, if you haven't noticed, PV also plays a better and more intense 2nd half (if the opponent is good enough to prevent us from sending in our JV). :rolleyes:

GO VALLEY :D:):)

[Edited by PVHSrulz on 10-16-02 10:56P]

Posted by kvols1:
Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

I`ve never seen either team play, but I`m predicting Cloudland to romp all over Powell Valley. Powell Valley hasn`t beaten an instate school (don`t know about the 2 out of state schools) with a quality record.

Cloudland 49

Powell Valley 6

kvols1,

How can you justify a prediction if you have not seen either team play? Do you have some inside information about Cloudland or Powell Valley?

[Edited by ScubaSam on 10-17-02 9:05A]

[Edited by ScubaSam on 10-17-02 9:06A]

Posted by IndiansMom:

It's my opinion that Powell Valley is a different kind of opponent than Cloudland has seen so far this season.

Cloudland thinks Powell Valley will be a push-over for them. No disrespect to Cloudland but.....

expect a battle on the field Friday night !

GO INDIANS !!!!!!

Never seen either play, but this Post got me Fired up for POWELL VALLEY FOOTBALL!!!!!!

PVHS 27

Cloudland 21

Indians Shock the World! :rolleyes: