Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Tex, I think its keefejams, come back to haunt BCB in his final season under the name moc2011....... Which proves what most of us thought at the time, that keefie was a high school kid ........he must have just got out of UTC this past spring, 2011.

Hard to believe its been, what,5-6 years since we were treated to tag team board wrestling as keefie and his buddy stovepipe took on BCB and dearly departed HarryT in a titt-for-tatt that had the rest of us entertained. Meanwhile Tex, I believe you were wearing Irishdad out about his clock management skills and Soms about..........well, virtually everything. Ah, those were the good old days.

Been on this board longer than most of the posters who have joined this thread so far and, moc2011, there is no basis for your comments about BCB "taking shots at high schoolers"----unless maybe you are talking about some of the high schoolers who have gotten on here and posted some of the most outrageous and/or inflammatory posts we have had, and make themselves fair game once they do so. Other posters, like yourself, definitely, coaches and fans who deserve to be poked at, yeah (and those probably make up your "silent majority")-----but not the high school wrestlers themselves, unless you call picking the winner of a match, which a lot of people do on here, a personal attack.

Everyone on here knows who BCB is, that he was a high school wrestler himself at EFT, has had two sons who have wrestled at a pretty darn high level in this state, and he has not missed a match, so I think there is some education behind his guesses. Why don't you respond to BCB's request to identify yourself if you are going to take personal shots at him like you have been doing, so the rest of us can see if you are truly an "educated guesser" you want to make yourself out to be and not simply the "uneducated guesser" you accuse BCB of being?

Buck. Thanks for recognizing that was not me. Tex23 is just upset because Cleveland beat up on his Bears this year(like they did in the good old days). I found out who Keef jams was but never discovered Stovepipes identity. I suspect he was from your neck of the woods. He did aggravate and amuse me.

Otherwise, I suggest you grab a rifle and man a post........oops, wrong movie-----just please, get a life, keefie.

BCB---I suggest you ask moc2011 to meet you in the Gold Club parking lot. You seem to have had some success there and, as I recall, Keefie once upon a time agreed to meet you there and then did not show-----now that he has grown up as moc2011, maybe he will do so. You guys can wrestle in the car.

No, Tex, I think its keefejams, come back to haunt BCB in his final season under the name moc2011....... Which proves what most of us thought at the time, that keefie was a high school kid ........he must have just got out of UTC this past spring, 2011.

Hard to believe its been, what,5-6 years since we were treated to tag team board wrestling as keefie and his buddy stovepipe took on BCB and dearly departed HarryT in a titt-for-tatt that had the rest of us entertained. Meanwhile Tex, I believe you were wearing Irishdad out about his clock management skills and Soms about..........well, virtually everything. Ah, those were the good old days.

Been on this board longer than most of the posters who have joined this thread so far and, moc2011, there is no basis for your comments about BCB "taking shots at high schoolers"----unless maybe you are talking about some of the high schoolers who have gotten on here and posted some of the most outrageous and/or inflammatory posts we have had, and make themselves fair game once they do so. Other posters, like yourself, definitely, coaches and fans who deserve to be poked at, yeah (and those probably make up your "silent majority")-----but not the high school wrestlers themselves, unless you call picking the winner of a match, which a lot of people do on here, a personal attack.

Everyone on here knows who BCB is, that he was a high school wrestler himself at EFT, has had two sons who have wrestled at a pretty darn high level in this state, and he has not missed a match, so I think there is some education behind his guesses. Why don't you respond to BCB's request to identify yourself if you are going to take personal shots at him like you have been doing, so the rest of us can see if you are truly an "educated guesser" you want to make yourself out to be and not simply the "uneducated guesser" you accuse BCB of being?

Buck. Thanks for recognizing that was not me. Tex23 is just upset because Cleveland beat up on his Bears this year(like they did in the good old days). I found out who Keef jams was but never discovered Stovepipes identity. I suspect he was from your neck of the woods. He did aggravate and amuse me.

Otherwise, I suggest you grab a rifle and man a post........oops, wrong movie-----just please, get a life, keefie.

BCB---I suggest you ask moc2011 to meet you in the Gold Club parking lot. You seem to have had some success there and, as I recall, Keefie once upon a time agreed to meet you there and then did not show-----now that he has grown up as moc2011, maybe he will do so. You guys can wrestle in the car.

1st round results:

AAA-

soddy over WC

cville over powell

indy over maryville

cordova over DB

the hill over heritage

beech over west

cleveland over blackman

ravenwood over gtown

A-AA-

central over page

sycamore over memorial

hixon over sull. E

pigeon forge over E lit

DII-

ryan over BA

mccallie over sba

cbhs over mba

baylor over mus

1st round results:

AAA-

soddy over WC

cville over powell

indy over maryville

cordova over DB

the hill over heritage

beech over west

cleveland over blackman

ravenwood over gtown

A-AA-

central over page

sycamore over memorial

hixon over sull. E

pigeon forge over E lit

DII-

ryan over BA

mccallie over sba

cbhs over mba

baylor over mus

Thanks for the update! Keep it coming as you have time.