Late Season Favorites in 1A

theGURU

I dont think any of your west tennessee teams would even consider lining up to play in The Barn in Summertown-its small, loud, and HOT...ask anyone that plays there and they will tell you the same thing...oh and whoever said Union City was better than PC last year is off their rocker-Stown beat them on a nuetral court with Bubba Clifton nursing a bad wheel!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same question is how a team can have an off night at the State Tournament?? Really?? They can't get excited and ready to play in the semifinals with a chance to play for it all? Sounds like an excuse to me. My point was you use off night as an excuse and it is ok but let LC talk about having an off night in the loss to your Vikings and it is just that... an EXCUSE!!Can we say double standard. Seems to me it would be more likely for a team to have an off night during the regular season than state tourney. Bottom line Middleton was the better team. District 12 got 2 teams to the tournamnet good for you but where did the title go. how many of those teams made it to the final game?? If I am not mistaken in East TN the same district got 2 to the state as well (hampton and cloudland) yet noone talks of their district as a basketball power. It is about the path a team must travel to the final 8 and District 12 has a MUCH easier road than District 14. Would love to see PC travel to Middleton's gym, BTW, LC or even Humboldt and UC for that matter to play a sub-state game then you could tell us how much harder the road is in district 12 then.

The funny thing is, I can't remember even being worried about PC at any time during the game. It just seemed like a stop off on the way to the state final. And all this talk of how PC split with LC...It was before Swift started playing. Middleton lost to LC during the regular season in overtime, but with Swift it was a different story in the state final.

I dont think any of your west tennessee teams would even consider lining up to play in The Barn in Summertown-its small, loud, and HOT...ask anyone that plays there and they will tell you the same thing...oh and whoever said Union City was better than PC last year is off their rocker-Stown beat them on a nuetral court with Bubba Clifton nursing a bad wheel!!!

Have you ever travel to a game at the small Bradford gym.Or Greenfield.We played at Middleton last year in the winter and it was so hot that you were sweating.Some of the Scotts Hill people said that is what Middleton does.Turn the heat up real high as they are use to it.So.We have been to places like Summertown.Sure wish you could come to Lake Co to play a sub-state game.The gym is packed on both sides and the other night against Union City the gym was full and had to open up the top bleachers.Very loud.

The funny thing is, I can't remember even being worried about PC at any time during the game. It just seemed like a stop off on the way to the state final. And all this talk of how PC split with LC...It was before Swift started playing. Middleton lost to LC during the regular season in overtime, but with Swift it was a different story in the state final.

hmmmm..Thanks hc..i considered myself a Guru..but hadnt really thought about that.But I'm sure PC saw the slam Swift had in the State.The announcer said,Swiftly Done!

Have you ever travel to a game at the small Bradford gym.Or Greenfield.We played at Middleton last year in the winter and it was so hot that you were sweating.Some of the Scotts Hill people said that is what Middleton does.Turn the heat up real high as they are use to it.So.We have been to places like Summertown.Sure wish you could come to Lake Co to play a sub-state game.The gym is packed on both sides and the other night against Union City the gym was full and had to open up the top bleachers.Very loud.

Greenfield and Bradford would make two of stown gym im glad u get off so much on 14a, dude get a life u have a lovefest with that district and LC schedule, the only way to settle this is in the state tourney

• 2 weeks later...

Booker T. Washington won tonight 149-23, lol. :roflol: I don't care if that's against a no name school. In 2 games for BTW, they've scored more points than Perry Co. has the whole year :roflolk: . Let's get this discussion back up and going! guru thinks he can win this debate, while everyone else knows that he's wrong. guru, one more time.... Perry Co. is the best in Single A????

Booker T. Washington won tonight 149-23, lol. :roflol: I don't care if that's against a no name school. In 2 games for BTW, they've scored more points than Perry Co. has the whole year :roflolk: . Let's get this discussion back up and going! guru thinks he can win this debate, while everyone else knows that he's wrong. guru, one more time.... Perry Co. is the best in Single A????

Were you really dumb enough to say that in 2 games BTW has scored more than PC has the entire year? Cause if so, Im sorry but I don't argue with the mentally challenged.

Were you really dumb enough to say that in 2 games BTW has scored more than PC has the entire year? Cause if so, Im sorry but I don't argue with the mentally challenged.

It's good to see that you argued with the sarcasm in my post. Proves to me that you now believe that Booker T. Washington is good. Oh yea, nice 5 point win by Hickman Co. on Senior night! :popcorneater: You better hope you guys don't get upset in the tournaments or you will get an earful after all of the smack you've talked on here.

If? If PC and LC both make it to State Tourney and If they play each other is the only way we can get to the bottom line of this argument. And I do hope we can get to the bottom line of this.

--=----------------------------------------------------------

IMO as bad as I hate to go agin my kinfolk../ PC is just Tooo Sloow !!