Maryville / Alcoa on ESPN this year

Frydaddy

Fellers bow yore head when'st referrin' two tha Kang ov Kangsport.....

Warlock... ewe Jeff Cowntee peepull iz meen...That's how we ended up wif GQ, Rick Upton, and tha rest ov tha Jeff refugees that caim two Bewtifull Alcouh and Blunt...Like Shiverdeckur and Aarun Carson at Willie Bee...

RR...Ewe saw ole Dug....He wuz a purtee good Fullbaik fur King Johnnie's boyz.....And ole Lord Hue-Mungus.....(aka Sid Vish-us)....

APB ...Jist becaws ewe liked tha cheetin' "long lagged" Fuller Bros....ain't no reesun two git a case ov Diapur Rash agin my herow.......wub.png

bye tha way, Moon Dog Spot's ham bone looked like that 'un mommaSTARS wuz nawin' on laist Sundee evenun sittin ovur thair inn hur Lazy Gurl Reeclinur....hungry.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warlock...if God is first in your life, then He doesn't care when you go to church. if you are what your namesake suggests, then you may want to go to church NOW.

I am not talking about when you go to church, I am talking about putting football on a sunday and pushing back sunday services

so the football teams can be on ESPN. The powers that be should have said we will play on thursday or friday or saturday night or not at all ! Sunday is God's day !!

I am not talking about when you go to church, I am talking about putting football on a sunday and pushing back sunday services

so the football teams can be on ESPN. The powers that be should have said we will play on thursday or friday or saturday night or not at all ! Sunday is God's day !!

Goodur point Warlock ..Eye'm agin Sundee NFL, NASCAR, PGA, SEC baskitbawl, Olimpicks, Souper Bowl, March Madnuss, Communist Kick-Bawl..... etc.........

Edited by STARSNBARS

What are you trying say , or are you just trying to start some @#$%^.

God has the Hopper. He'll be watching too. Its ok.