Class A Best 8 Headed To The Boro'

Tornadopride

So a Fair led UC team beats a TT led LC team once in 7 tries and now Fair is better than TT anyday....LOL!!!!! Fair doesn't have the pedigree that TT has , the experience or the character.....she may one day soon but right now its not close....closer than it was but still not quite!!! TT would average 30 or 40 a game if she wanted to...but she knows it is better team wise for the ball to be spread around!!! Hope to play yall one more time and put this all to rest!!!!!

sbl

T T wasn't even heard of as a sophomore and Fair could be a Miss Basketball finalist...she has 1100 points and counting. Just sayin

I wouldn't be patting myself on the back just yet. Remember Clay County plays in the toughest Class A district in the state with 8 time State Champion Clarkrange and 7 time State Champion Jackson County so there are very few easy games in this district unlike Cloudlands. 4 of their loss are to Jackson County and 1 to Clarkrange so their record is very deceiving. I'm picking Clay to win by 12! :thumb:

Actually out of their nine losses, eight are to really talented teams (four to JC, 2 to Clarkrange, 2 to Macon County). They are very prepared for this game and could easily pull an upset.

T T wasn't even heard of as a sophomore and Fair could be a Miss Basketball finalist...she has 1100 points and counting. Just sayin

Wrong again dude!!!! She led her team to state as a freshmen scoring 21 in that game......and was known statewide! Was also ranked high on the Bolus rankings after her freshmen year!! She has been known statewide since before her freshmen winning 2 Aau state championships! Get your stuff together nut job!!!

Sbl

Was also region mvp her freshmen year!!!!!!!

Edited by sbl0702

If I was a Union City fan I would lock you in a closet somewhere for the next week. You are embarassing them all with your lack of knowledge. TeTe was known in middle school as well as her freshman year where she won about every honor she could win and took the Falcons to a state tourney. She has been to three state tourney's in her high school career....how many has Union City been to? If they get back there two more years after this then maybe you can speak with a little knowledge. The fact you didn't know anything about TeTe's freshman year shows you have a lack of knowledge of 14A basketball. I have seen Amber Fair play throughout her middle school career and she is a great player but she lacks the resume of TeTe Flowers. When she has won every individual award available and has two appearances as a Miss Basketball finalist maybe somebody will take you seriously. Not even going to defend TeTe to you anymore because you are the only one drinking the koolaid.

If I was a Union City fan I would lock you in a closet somewhere for the next week. You are embarassing them all with your lack of knowledge. TeTe was known in middle school as well as her freshman year where she won about every honor she could win and took the Falcons to a state tourney. She has been to three state tourney's in her high school career....how many has Union City been to? If they get back there two more years after this then maybe you can speak with a little knowledge. The fact you didn't know anything about TeTe's freshman year shows you have a lack of knowledge of 14A basketball. I have seen Amber Fair play throughout her middle school career and she is a great player but she lacks the resume of TeTe Flowers. When she has won every individual award available and has two appearances as a Miss Basketball finalist maybe somebody will take you seriously. Not even going to defend TeTe to you anymore because you are the only one drinking the koolaid.

As a UC fan I have suggested UC grad go away but haaven't been able to persuade him/her...Yes he is an embarrassment to our fanbase...don't know who he is but I have a hunch he is a young one who thinks his trash-talking is impressing someone...obviously he doesn't know alot about basketball or sports in general...hopefully he fades away soon

As a UC fan I have suggested UC grad go away but haaven't been able to persuade him/her...Yes he is an embarrassment to our fanbase...don't know who he is but I have a hunch he is a young one who thinks his trash-talking is impressing someone...obviously he doesn't know alot about basketball or sports in general...hopefully he fades away soon

I think he is quite comical!