McEwen VS Cloudland

MrTSSAA

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen lucky to get out of this one. If Cloudland shoots 50% from FT line they win. But congrats to the Warriors.

Did you are the same game McEwen shot less than 60% from the line as well. If they shoot free throws Cloudland never gets close enough.

It kills you papa tiger to even try to congratulate McEwen although the backhanded congrats was your attempt.

McEwen held on but that's all you have to do. Congrats to Cloudland on hanging tough.

Did you are the same game McEwen shot less than 60% from the line as well. If they shoot free throws Cloudland never gets close enough.

It kills you papa tiger to even try to congratulate McEwen although the backhanded congrats was your attempt.

McEwen held on but that's all you have to do. Congrats to Cloudland on hanging tough.

I looked at the box score and didn't realize McEwen had missed 10 FT. Cloudland missed 13. Either way, it was a good game of two tough teams. Good luck McEwen tomorrow.

Although we advanced, I'm extremely upset at parts of this game. Are defense is what we hang are hat on and we played the worst defense we have played all year. We continously got beat off the dribble and that CANT happen. Also, you cant blow a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter. We should have blown Cloudland out tonight, but we relaxed and they didn't. That CANT happen. One last thing, in the state tournament refs need to let kids play and not try their best to influence a game single handedly. Congrats to Cloudland though. They played from the tip to the buzzer and they have nothing to hang their heads over. Garrett stepped up tonight like he always does and carried us while everyone was in foul trouble. We cant advance tomorrow if he is out there doing things by himself. Move your feet and play smart, then the refs have no way of calling ridiculous touch fouls. We need every one on the floor tomorrow playing up to their potential. Now that my rant is over, I'm still extremely proud of our Warriors. Lets play hard tomorrow and keep this season rolling. Go Warriors!

Although we advanced, I'm extremely upset at parts of this game. Are defense is what we hang are hat on and we played the worst defense we have played all year. We continously got beat off the dribble and that CANT happen. Also, you cant blow a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter. We should have blown Cloudland out tonight, but we relaxed and they didn't. That CANT happen. One last thing, in the state tournament refs need to let kids play and not try their best to influence a game single handedly. Congrats to Cloudland though. They played from the tip to the buzzer and they have nothing to hang their heads over. Garrett stepped up tonight like he always does and carried us while everyone was in foul trouble. We cant advance tomorrow if he is out there doing things by himself. Move your feet and play smart, then the refs have no way of calling ridiculous touch fouls. We need every one on the floor tomorrow playing up to their potential. Now that my rant is over, I'm still extremely proud of our Warriors. Lets play hard tomorrow and keep this season rolling. Go Warriors!

You are exactly right. Garrett Mullinicks can't do it by himself. But I have to say, he is one heck of a player. He kept his composure all the way. It gets tougher and the others will need to step up. But enjoy this one tonight, forget about it tomorrow. It's a new day. Put it in past and go out and play hard tommorrow.

Don't understand why Cloudland was so aggressive the last few seconds. Officials allowed them to get away with a foul on the previous play but gave ball to McEwen. Had no choice but to call the second foul. Great effort by Cloudland to get back in the game and have a chance to win. Scored almost as much in the 4th quarter (30) as the previous 3 quarters (34). Great game!!!!

Although we advanced, I'm extremely upset at parts of this game. Are defense is what we hang are hat on and we played the worst defense we have played all year. We continously got beat off the dribble and that CANT happen. Also, you cant blow a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter. We should have blown Cloudland out tonight, but we relaxed and they didn't. That CANT happen. One last thing, in the state tournament refs need to let kids play and not try their best to influence a game single handedly. Congrats to Cloudland though. They played from the tip to the buzzer and they have nothing to hang their heads over. Garrett stepped up tonight like he always does and carried us while everyone was in foul trouble. We cant advance tomorrow if he is out there doing things by himself. Move your feet and play smart, then the refs have no way of calling ridiculous touch fouls. We need every one on the floor tomorrow playing up to their potential. Now that my rant is over, I'm still extremely proud of our Warriors. LeGarts play hard tomorrow and keep this season rolling. Go Warriors!

Garrett M. Is a great ball player...he deserves the credit you give him by stepping up..He is not the only one on the team thete are several boys who deserve credit tonight... yes sum got into foul trouble but Patrick M. led the warriors off tonight with the 10 out of 11 points in the first quarter, then u have tj long who played great defense and was excellent rebounder...Blain and michael and the whole team deserve credit I have read many post of urs and ur all about giving garrett all the credit... Ur the teams pep leader lets not bring the other players down an cheer for everyone... There is no garrett in team and he knows that he is a great team player like I said I am not trashing garrett but the McEwen Warriors need to know they all deserve the credit for tonights game. See you tomorrow pep leader

I tried to tell you warrior fans, there is no safe lead with these landers. We were not blown out all year and you all would never blow us out. We are the landers and I guarantee we will be back here next year. We return every face but one and we have the best coaches in the state. Our boys are gonna get even quicker and stronger next season. Our press will be even more relentless. When you all hear that highland pipe, you better look over your shoulder. It will be the cloudland highlanders!

Garrett M. Is a great ball player...he deserves the credit you give him by stepping up..He is not the only one on the team thete are several boys who deserve credit tonight... yes sum got into foul trouble but Patrick M. led the warriors off tonight with the 10 out of 11 points in the first quarter, then u have tj long who played great defense and was excellent rebounder...Blain and michael and the whole team deserve credit I have read many post of urs and ur all about giving garrett all the credit... Ur the teams pep leader lets not bring the other players down an cheer for everyone... There is no garrett in team and he knows that he is a great team player like I said I am not trashing garrett but the McEwen Warriors need to know they all deserve the credit for tonights game. See you tomorrow pep leader

Garrett is the catalyst. I didn't talk bad about anyone on our team, I was just saying how he stepped up. Tj was a major factor with his rebounds and defense, and yes Patrick got us going. You act like I'm saying Garrett is the only player, but actually, all I'm saying is he was our leader tonight. It's funny how you just made a coacht account 30 minutes ago to call me out. I'm sorry I offended you or something. Obviously your a relative or close friends of someone on the team and felt I didn't give them credit, but there is no need to purposely call me out. Have a great night and see you tomorrow.