McEwen VS Cloudland

MrTSSAA

Garrett is the catalyst. I didn't talk bad about anyone on our team, I was just saying how he stepped up. Tj was a major factor with his rebounds and defense, and yes Patrick got us going. You act like I'm saying Garrett is the only player, but actually, all I'm saying is he was our leader tonight. It's funny how you just made a coacht account 30 minutes ago to call me out. I'm sorry I offended you or something. Obviously your a relative or close friends of someone on the team and felt I didn't give them credit, but there is no need to purposely call me out. Have a great night and see you tomorrow.

Not trying to call you out on purpose but I want the mcewen warriors to know the all have a fan in me and way to lead the student section yall did great and are great supporters for mcewen high school.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to tell you warrior fans, there is no safe lead with these landers. We were not blown out all year and you all would never blow us out. We are the landers and I guarantee we will be back here next year. We return every face but one and we have the best coaches in the state. Our boys are gonna get even quicker and stronger next season. Our press will be even more relentless. When you all hear that highland pipe, you better look over your shoulder. It will be the cloudland highlanders!

Alot of people are asking why Cloudland stayed so aggressive...Thats 'far NE TN' ball...Kinda like trying to call off a pit bull after they taste blood....impossible

Coudland boys played a great game and have nothing to regret. As a McEwen Warrior student/fan, I will say I think my nerves are shot! McEwen definitely has to get out of this funk before tomorrow if they want to win. As for tonight, Congrats to Cloudland on a great season and McEwen, let's take tonight as a lesson and step it up!

I tried to tell you warrior fans, there is no safe lead with these landers. We were not blown out all year and you all would never blow us out. We are the landers and I guarantee we will be back here next year. We return every face but one and we have the best coaches in the state. Our boys are gonna get even quicker and stronger next season. Our press will be even more relentless. When you all hear that highland pipe, you better look over your shoulder. It will be the cloudland highlanders!

Just be greatful you didnt lose by 30. Cheap foul trouble and some lucky shots got your team back into the game not talent from any of your players.

Just be greatful you didnt lose by 30. Cheap foul trouble and some lucky shots got your team back into the game not talent from any of your players.

Hey!!!Welcome to coachT,and what a way to start your posting career!Most people take years ot trial and error before being able to win the"CLASSLESS IDIOT OF THE DAY"award!Here's to(hopefully)years of ignorant,hurtful remarks from you!I can't wait!Please don't keep us in suspense,enlighten the entire coachT audiance with some more of your insightful dialogue as soon as possible!

The Cloudland team played with a lot of heart, and that kept them in this game. McEwen is a talented team, better than what they played tonight. Each of McEwen's starters, and their main subs brings a different skill to the team, but they tend to need a big night scoring from one of the Mullinicks boys to seal the deal. If they could all play well on the same day they would be able to hang with anyone in the tournament, but so far that hasn't happened. Could a McEwen team playing at their best blow out Cloudland, maybe...maybe not, doesn't really matter they didn't! What does matter is that ugly or not they won, the jitters should be gone and tomorrow is a new day. I personally hope this is the day we see McEwen put it all together good defense, solid shooting, and most importantly good choices from the whole team. If they do that they will be playing for gold on Saturday! Congratulations to a good Cloudland team on a great season and best of luck next year!

The Cloudland team played with a lot of heart, and that kept them in this game. McEwen is a talented team, better than what they played tonight. Each of McEwen's starters, and their main subs brings a different skill to the team, but they tend to need a big night scoring from one of the Mullinicks boys to seal the deal. If they could all play well on the same day they would be able to hang with anyone in the tournament, but so far that hasn't happened. Could a McEwen team playing at their best blow out Cloudland, maybe...maybe not, doesn't really matter they didn't! What does matter is that ugly or not they won, the jitters should be gone and tomorrow is a new day. I personally hope this is the day we see McEwen put it all together good defense, solid shooting, and most importantly good choices from the whole team. If they do that they will be playing for gold on Saturday! Congratulations to a good Cloudland team on a great season and best of luck next year!

Take notes here LEBS44...this is the way it's done on here to gain respect. :thumb:

It all depends on the defination of talent,if you are talking d1 talent,you can count them on one hand for the entire tournament.But in my mind it takes a special talent to play like wildcats until the final buzzer,not just anyone has the heart to play the game the way these boys do.If I were to describe this team,the one word I would use, would be RELENTLESS.In my opinion ,that make these boys winners.Thats a talent I can live with everyday.Great job fellers .Congrats to McEwen.

Pujo, whoever that punk is needs to be grateful he can talk trash behind a computer. There is no one who can stand in front of the lander nation and show disrespect. We wouldn't trade our kids for a hundred of theirs!

King, the LEBS44's of the "T-world" come and go by the hundreds! An idiot is an idiot and not much to be done with em

Uknoit, I am looking for complete and total domination by the landers and dogs the next few years. We will have no equal.

I agree....IF they keep the hustle, Team attitude all will be well....We haven't competed well with the "west" teams consistently over the last 15 years...but the last few years should show we're turning the corner