Who will make the Class 1A State Tournament?

Volzchamps

They threw their ace against us on Tuesday and from what I heard they had a terrible day . I think that was their first conference loss . Teams cant afford bad days this time of year . Ng is a pretty good baseball team but I think errors have hurt them all year from time to time

North Greene is a good team. I think they are the best defensive team in the conference. Most of their games this year have been cleanly played with few errors. If their hitting comes around, they will be tough to beat.

North Greene is a good team. I think they are the best defensive team in the conference. Most of their games this year have been cleanly played with few errors. If their hitting comes around, they will be tough to beat.

I was referring to game 1 against us which they actually beat themself with several errors and the game against university . Cant really speak for the entire season . I probably should have worded that differently . Good luck huskies

North Greene is a very good team although I have only watched them 2 times this year. They are young with a really top notch coach in Tim Lady who knows what to do. They are young and I could easily see them advancing a long way in the post season. And if they don't make it to state, they are very young and will look to be even better next year.

Good luck North Greene from a cross county fan.

You often don't see teams throw their ace in non district games and Oliver Springs has a pretty good ace in Cary Gann. Outside of Grace, Gann should keep any other team in the region in check. Not saying they'll be the No. 2 team in the east, but they have as good a shot as anybody in my opinion. Gann also missed a start the week they played Wartburg from a non throwing injury.

Gann is having another good pitching year. There are a couple other pitchers for the bobcats that are improving as well. Caleb Armetta is throwing better as the season continues and Tanner Turpin is looking good as well. The bobcats are playing good ball at this point in the season and if they beat sunbright monday night they will get the winner of Oneida and Wartburg. Oneida sweep them in the series earlier this season. But if Wartburg wins they will probably get the number 2 or 3 but if they get in trouble they will bring Gann in. But look out for O.S this post season!!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the winner of tonight's game between South Pitt and Boyd Buchanan will make it to the the Boro. The loser will probably have to go to Friendship Christian unless something crazy happens. Jacob Toney was awesome last night although his velocity wasn't what it has been until later in the game. Silverdale imploded late in the game and it was another example of teams losing games this time of year rather than winning them. Tonight's game is huge because of what is looming for the loser on Friday. Silverdale impressed me with so many tough at bats against Toney. They just made too many mistakes and gave us opportunities. This is a BIG ONE tonight!!! Allen vs. Parker???

I believe the winner of tonight's game between South Pitt and Boyd Buchanan will make it to the the Boro. The loser will probably have to go to Friendship Christian unless something crazy happens. Jacob Toney was awesome last night although his velocity wasn't what it has been until later in the game. Silverdale imploded late in the game and it was another example of teams losing games this time of year rather than winning them. Tonight's game is huge because of what is looming for the loser on Friday. Silverdale impressed me with so many tough at bats against Toney. They just made too many mistakes and gave us opportunities. This is a BIG ONE tonight!!! Allen vs. Parker???

Wish I could be there. Try and post updates on the game please.

1. Grace Christain if eligible...2.Rockwood 3.SP 4.FSC 5. Forrest 6. Cascade 7. Huntington 8. Riverside....If Grace is ineligible 1 Rockwood 2. Oliver Spring

Yes they're eligible. They were in the state tournament last year as well. Unfortunately got put out early last year.

Edited by Ram Fan