Oak Ridge vs Ooltewah predictions.....

finalsay

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid the score will be a lot closer than the two scores already predicted. The Owls have two talented backs and OR has not yet faced a team with their running ability.

I work with a mom of an Owl player and I sure hope the Cats win. Do not be surprised if it goes to overtime.

Roll Cats Roll! :D

~~Take care and go OR and Red Bank ;)

Steve Palmer

Anderson County's running attack is better than Ooltewah's. Jason Sanders has ran the ball on Fulton and AE--nobody else has, so...I believe Oak Ridge has faced a BF better than Ooltewah's already. I have already predicted a 9-1, 7-0 record for the WILDCATS.

That mean's I'm going with the Cats of OR.

Wildcats 24, Ooltewah 13

If OR keys only on Foster then Williams will hurt them. The Wildcats will have to worry about both of them and play sound defense. I still feel Ooltewah has the best running game OR will face in the regular season and the game very well could go to OT.

If Oak Ridge wants to win the Region title they better work hard this week and play even harder on Friday night. The Owls do not fear OR. Hopefully, the Wildcats will want to settle the score with Ooltewah after the way the Owls beat Oak Ridge last season. :o

Be ready Oak Ridge! :)

Posted by catwatch:

Finalsay, Thanks for putting up this thread every week.

It's nice to have a spot on here for positive input for the Wildcats!

Wildcats 28......Owls...14 :)

Weren't you the person (along with some other people) that said in the beginning of the season that OR's coach should resign due to the fact that OR hasn't had their usual "great decade" start like the usually do? Wow, talk about positive input! :o

--Kemple

Catwatch can speak for him/her/their self/ves but I would like to stick my nose in and make a point.

In my opinion, the people who felt a change in leadership was needed WERE attempting to provide "POSITIVE input." I did my best to limit my posting on the call for a new coach (two or three messages) because I felt the issue was starting to make Oak Ridge look bad on CoachT.com. However, I never felt people or persons like Catwatch were trying to be negative toward Oak Ridge football. They were free to express their opinions on how to make the program better. There are people who run down OR on the message board but Catwatch is not one of them. Okay, I'm done minding other peoples' business :)

Have I mentioned I think OR better work hard this week? I now live in Chattanooga and DO NOT want to have to listen to "it" if the Owls beat the Wildcats :o

~~Go Red Bank and Oak Ridge :)

OK Mako just for your information I always want to be positive for the players.

I still want new leadership and that won't change even if Oak Ridge wins the State Championship this year.

It looks like someone must have listened to the CATPACK because things ARE being handled differently this year, compared to last year. [maybe job security]

GO WILDCATS!!!

Posted by catwatch:

OK Mako just for your information I always want to be positive for the players.

I still want new leadership and that won't change even if Oak Ridge wins the State Championship this year.

It looks like someone must have listened to the CATPACK because things ARE being handled differently this year, compared to last year. [maybe job security]

GO WILDCATS!!!

DON'T YOU MEAN RATPACK! ;)

If anyone in the "catpack" has enough pull or influence over the administration of ORHS to have them change anything, then it must not be the school I thought it was or they have a weak principal.(Unless one of you is the superintendent of schools in Oak Ridge) The importance of running that school is far more important than whether Oak Ridge dominates in football (or it should). This coach seems to be doing a pretty darn good job at coaching football. If he is a good person and good teacher, leave him alone.