Oak Ridge vs Ooltewah predictions.....

finalsay

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by peniroo:

Hey Gray the snitch is back!!!!

I think the game will be real close. I think the owls will upset OR! I HOPE NOT! However, I think OR will get out coached. By the way DAVID, 2 UNSPORTSMANLIKE Penalties in the Farragut game!

OWLS....24 WILDCATS......20

The 'Cats are having a fine season. I wish them the best of luck the rest of the year. As for this being Gray, you are wrong as usual, ratpack. I thought it was funny that we haven't heard from the ratpack lately. That's the first mention that I've heard of them in a while. It's been kind of nice not to hear from them, too.

Go Cats Go!!!

Yes, you're right about the Penalties and if this team is to go far in the playoffs, then they will have to cut down on those. I'm not so sure why you are on the attack mode though. My issue wasn't about the coaches but how you attacked kids. Lets hope these guys can go out and play good old fashion Oak Ridge High School football this Friday night and bring home yet another Region Title. I spoke with Coach Gatewood today about his team and I think we are going to have our hands full. He says he wants to build a program like Oak Ridge has done over the years and is looking forward to the challenge. You can hear the entire interview this Wednesaday night on the TV show. Good luck tonight in the JV game hopefully your son will do well and Oak Ridge can come away with another JV win. I don't understand the Coach Gray remark?

The remark wasn't meant for you. Gray will understand it it was meant for him! I to am not attacking kids. I attack the coaches. I hope the cats can win Friday. After talking to the Owls coach, what are the strengths of the Ooltewah team?

AS ALWAYS....GO CATS!! go away coaches!!

By the way...I don't know what name Gray uses on here...or do I care...I am not assuming who anyone is. Don't flater yourself! I really don't care!!!...lol...lol...lol...lol

DAVID, YOU DO A GREAT JOB ON THE RADIO! YOU WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE TO REPLACE KESSLING AT UT!!

pretty much, but anyone who thinks they have a shot at state later hasnt left east tennessee or oak ridge for that matter.

Posted by thorough97:
Posted by anspa:

oak ridge wont win state, thats a guarantee.

oak ridge winning the state championship????? WAKE UP!! the wildkittens have got more important things to worry about. like when the owls roll into town. the owls have more weapons than oak ridge has in the nuclear plant. 2 quarterbacks who are interchangeable and 2 tailbacks who can absolutey FLY!!! oak ridge better be worried about winning their region first.

Sir pettus,you say O.R. will win big because of what happened last year. I beleive you're refering to the 28-7 loss you guys had at Ooltewah. Well, I think the owls have most everyone back from last year. I like the positive thinking though, its good for your health.

OOLTEWAH-24, OAK RIDGE-14

Posted by catwatch:

Mcgayman, how funny....you HAVE been hearing from the CATPACK...you just don't know it! :o

It's been MORE than nice not hearing from you tuff guy.

[Edited by catwatch on 10-21-02 1:00P]

you people who think you know everything about coaching, while sitting in the stand, are just hilarious to me. and the RATPACK, is REAL scary with your little insults. see ya later rat. :) why does being called the ratpack upset you guys so much, when that is what you really are - rats?