A Highly Touted QB from PA already Grabbed up by Friendship

RUBlind!!!

recruiting is not illegal for a D1 private school. giving financial aid (scholarship) from the school is illegal.

be sure you have all your facts straight. it never says you cant recruit as a private school. it says you cant play sports if you are on financial aid.

1da1793509a07ed268e73110L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'z beginnin' to wonder if FCS really is a school.:wacko:

johnwayne.jpg

Since you ain't learn't to read, that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) will be happy to read the T$$AA By-Laws to you. Anybody can recruit students, just not for athletic purposes. Even D2's cain't recruit students for athletic purposes.;)

Edited by MountainTroll

1da1793509a07ed268e73110L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'z beginnin' to wonder if FCS really is a school.:wacko:

johnwayne.jpg

Since you ain't learn't to read, that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) will be happy to read the T$$AA By-Laws to you. Anybody can recruit students, just not for athletic purposes. Even D2's cain't recruit students for athletic purposes.;)

you cant prove kids have been recruited for athletic purposes. every kid there has above a 1.5 GPA ;)

you cant prove kids have been recruited for athletic purposes. every kid there has above a 1.5 GPA

yeah the fcs website makes sure to highlight and advertise academics and overall gpa above everything else. :roflol:

it's the first thing i noticed. :roflolk:

the second thing i noticed was 70% of high school students compete in sports(wow), up from 60% in jr. high. the vast majority of schools see a drop from jr. high to highschool. :rolleyes:

Edited by snoball5278

yeah the fcs website makes sure to highlight and advertise academics and overall gpa above everything else. :roflol:

it's the first thing i noticed. :roflolk:

the second thing i noticed was 70% of high school students compete in sports(wow), up from 60% in jr. high. the vast majority of schools see a drop from jr. high to highschool. :rolleyes:

I don't get it...what are you getting at? ;)

you cant prove kids have been recruited for athletic purposes. every kid there has above a 1.5 GPA ;)

You can't prove that a UFO didn't abduct Jimmy Hoffa either,but a 70% participation rate in athletics seems to be a pretty good indicator that "consideration for admission" is influenced by athletic abality.Throw in the fact that they're competitive at the state level in just about every TSSAA sanctioned sport and decide for yourself if these kids are encouraged to participate for their own well being,or an assembly of athletes for the purpose of competition.

You can't prove that a UFO didn't abduct Jimmy Hoffa either,but a 70% participation rate in athletics seems to be a pretty good indicator that "consideration for admission" is influenced by athletic abality.Throw in the fact that they're competitive at the state level in just about every TSSAA sanctioned sport and decide for yourself if these kids are encouraged to participate for their own well being,or an assembly of athletes for the purpose of competition.

I Bet The Participation In Home Economics Is Non-existent! :roflolk:

Calmn down coach. I know this was a secret that you didn't want out but this kid is big news. He would help WCHS where he is zoned and of course your team as well. Im just saying I hope someone told him about JP2 b/c they can give money to kids to play there and they are not bad either. With him they would be better. Just think the kid should check them out before going to your non denominational upper middle class private school.

When did they leave their Church of Christ background????

Really though someone that knows this kid let them know about JP2.

Just curious, if a D1 prospect walked in to your public school (which ever one)who had won say 9 football championships and said he wanted to play for you, would you be concerned about being sure how well he was going to fit in compared to his previous school? And if he went to a Catholic school would you tell him to consider JP2 or Father Ryan? Or would you just make sure he qualified academically, and with the TSSAA requirements for admission? I think we all know when a great athlete wants to play for a school, public or private, with a history of success, the coaches and administrators try to work it out. All this about 'somebody be sure to tell him about this or that' is crazy. You just can't stand for FC To prosper. I knew my kids were going to school there before they were born. There has never been a question. Both of my kids start in sports. But I can assure you we receive NO help with tuition. As much as I would like to save that money it comes right out of my pocket. I want a small, Christian environment for them. I don't want them in public schools. They will get enough of the real world even in that environment. And to answer the church of Christ background question, they became non-denominational when Jon Shoulders was hired.