Lexington highschool

ymeman123

Just trying to let the newby know what to expect...at least on CoachT. Of course if he keeps name calling and getting threads locked he won't be around long.

If you knew that he was a "newby",why jump him?Ask a simple question and recieve a "flogging"...hey that gives him the right to a little respectable name calling.Sure some of the local kids were smart-mouthed from Lexington,but Solomon and a lot of other knowledgable fans call the Tigers their team,and nobody asked for that response from you.I'd expect better from you 'barb',you usualy show a little class.

• Upvote 1

Lexington is a good football program in the "West-TN" area but when they play "Middle-TN" teams they are below average to say the least!

Want Proof?????

2011: Page (Lost 6-17)

2010: Creek Wood (Won 42-21); Greenbrier (Won 42-6); White House (Won 28-6)

2009: Spring Hill (Won 31-8); Page (Won 21-14); Giles County (Lost 10-36)

2008: Marshall County (Won 24-20); Lipscomb (Lost 6-41)

2006: Spring Hill (Lost 7-35)

2005: Marshall County (Won 62-28); Creek Wood (Won 24-21); Lipscomb (Lost 0-28)

2004: Marshall County (Lost 20-31)

2003: Page (Lost 7-35)

2002: Greenbrier (Lost 0-27)

1995: Beech (Lost 25-70)

1994: Cheatham County (Lost 20-48)

I already know one of you will say "Cheatham County is 4-7 all-time against West-TN teams in the playoffs". My response to that will be "how many Cheatham County threads do you say on here year in and year out compared to Lexington threads?".

Edited by howdoitknow2

If you knew that he was a "newby",why jump him?Ask a simple question and recieve a "flogging"...hey that gives him the right to a little respectable name calling.Sure some of the local kids were smart-mouthed from Lexington,but Solomon and a lot of other knowledgable fans call the Tigers their team,and nobody asked for that response from you.I'd expect better from you 'barb',you usualy show a little class.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

unfotunately, deuce,none of the kowledgable Lexington fans cared to enlighten our new little fan on the particulars of the upcoming Lexington talent so I shared what knowledge I was able to glean from the CoachT archives. Flogging? I don't think I attacked the newby as much as educated him in the realities of the info contained in the friendly confines of the AA message board. If he wants an honest breakdown of the talent,perhaps he should look elsewhere...

unfotunately, deuce,none of the kowledgable Lexington fans cared to enlighten our new little fan on the particulars of the upcoming Lexington talent so I shared what knowledge I was able to glean from the CoachT archives. Flogging? I don't think I attacked the newby as much as educated him in the realities of the info contained in the friendly confines of the AA message board. If he wants an honest breakdown of the talent,perhaps he should look elsewhere...

Just sayin' the reply seemed a little harsh when the poster hadn't instigated anything in the past...if it'd been LHS2012(or one of his cronies)I'd have thrown in and helped with the edification.Your last line seems to imply that no one on the T's honest,that include you?

Just sayin' the reply seemed a little harsh when the poster hadn't instigated anything in the past...if it'd been LHS2012(or one of his cronies)I'd have thrown in and helped with the edification.Your last line seems to imply that no one on the T's honest,that include you?

It's my honest opinion...I don't usually depend on the T for anything other than a homers assessment of his/her home team(myself included) In that regard, I believe my post to be relatively accurate.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a Lexington fan, however I will call it like I see it. I will tell you if they are good or bad. Lexington will be good this year. They have good players on both sides of the ball. There toughest games will come on the road this year. After last years playoff game they better come out fired up and ready to play. However, they will have to play one game at a time just like everybody else.

GO BIG RED!

Edited by VolFan38351

I really have no clue what they will be like this year. With each passing year I tend to know less and less. My overall take from last year is that they just peaked too early from what little I saw/followed.

All I will say is like I've said for 3 or 4 years now, with the speed they have, they need to open it up more and go to a spread read-option. Quite frankly, they should watch the tape of what I watched Greeneville do at the state title game last year and use that philosophy (shotgun/2 tight end). It's not going to happen, but I stand by that is what they need to do.