Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my picks for week4

JB Over WHH

CA OVer ERHS

NCS Over McEwen

HC has a bye this week

The game to watch this week in the District 10A is JB V.S WHH

Good luck to all the District 10A this Friday night

My picks as well...I'll be reporting the JB/WHH score on ballfrog if you want to keep up with the game.

NCS wins tonight over McEwen 28-14

now Nashville Christian recored is 3-2 going into next week.

next week should be fun for Eagle fans next friday night.

Because Its our homecoming game Vs. Lancaster Christian

next week should be fun for the current Students that go to Nashville Christian School

And all the Alumni that comes back to watch the game an see people that they have not seen in awhile.

This should be a Fun atmosphere. It will be fun to be a Eagle on next Friday night. how did the rest of the district 10A teams do tonight?

JB won 24-20 over WHH. The game wasn't as close as the score shows. I thought JB played pretty well in the first half when we were up 21-7 @ the half. We shut it down (tried to run out the clock) for most of the second half. I thought we ran the ball about as good as we have all year and played really physical. I thought we imposed our will on them. Overall I like where we're at at this point if we can get everyone back healthy in the next couple weeks. I hate to see Cheatham Co. on the schedule coming up. They've got one of their best teams in quite a while and they're big and physical. I'm more concerned with staying healthy than whether we win or lose. We'll see what happens, if we can stay healthy this next game will make us better and we have plenty we can get better at. Time will tell...

Nashville Christian still has a problem turning the ball over at the worst times.looked good Friday night against McEwen. The McEwen QB is big and strong has a decent arm. Last Friday night against McEwen #7 Phillip Booker continued his scoring spree with 12 total points with 1 rushing TD and a pick 6 INT that was returned for 39 yards for a TD. #7 has 499 Rushing Yards and 137 Receiving yards with a total of 10 TD's so far this year. He looks much stronger running between the tackle this year than last. With his speed in the open field not many will catch him once he hits the second level. Avg 32 yards per Kick off return, 20 yards per Punt return with one punt return for a TD.

Check out STATS and video recap of the Nashville Christian McEwen game. Click Here

Like I mentioned in my last post here Nashville Christian has a much improved Defense this year with a very solid Middle Linebacker. #52 Trent Mueller is a fast blitzing run stopper who is always around the ball on every play. Lancaster is a deceiving team with some good athletes and should not be taking lightly going into Homecoming this week.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

Portland is 2-3 with losses to Hendersonville, Beech and Mt Juliet 3 teams that would beat pretty much all of 1A - 4A and has a blow out win against traditional power White House and Greenbrier to their credit. Very much an improved team over previous years. JB no doubt has TE toughest assignment with Cheatham though those boys are for real.