Fewchure Stars on tea vee laist nite

STARSNBARS

Eye terned tha rabbitt ears, added a little extree loominum foil, and picked up tha Tinnersee vs. Kentuckey teems playin' laist nite on SportsSouth....This wuz tha 8th graid gaim and saw sum good lookin' playurs frum Tinnersee....Ootywall haid a rilly good lookin' LB.....Baylor haid a vurry good lookin' TE....and Mairvul's Hensley plaid good att DT wif a cupple ov mine-us yardige stops....And Tillery fer Mairvul allsew looked good runnin' tha bawl and got tha corner on KY sevrull times az Tinnersee beet Kentuckey and abowt 5 orr 6 zeebras.... popcorneater.gif

http://www.tennessee....com/teams.html

Eye terned tha rabbitt ears, added a little extree loominum foil, and picked up tha Tinnersee vs. Kentuckey teems playin' laist nite on SportsSouth....This wuz tha 8th graid gaim and saw sum good lookin' playurs frum Tinnersee....Ootywall haid a rilly good lookin' LB.....Baylor haid a vurry good lookin' TE....and Mairvul's Hensley plaid good att DT wif a cupple ov mine-us yardige stops....And Tillery fer Mairvul allsew looked good runnin' tha bawl and got tha corner on KY sevrull times az Tinnersee beet Kentuckey and abowt 5 orr 6 zeebras.... :popcorneater:

http://www.tennesseefuturestars.com/teams.html

I figured you would have gone to the game in person and sat with Ernie Brown Jr.

tuesday-turtle-1-080207blog.jpg

"There's a lot of backwoods people in Kentucky, but nobody any more backwoods than the Turtleman."

The Turtle Man!

:ph34r:

Edited by Red Rebels

Eye terned tha rabbitt ears, added a little extree loominum foil, and picked up tha Tinnersee vs. Kentuckey teems playin' laist nite on SportsSouth....This wuz tha 8th graid gaim and saw sum good lookin' playurs frum Tinnersee....Ootywall haid a rilly good lookin' LB.....Baylor haid a vurry good lookin' TE....and Mairvul's Hensley plaid good att DT wif a cupple ov mine-us yardige stops....And Tillery fer Mairvul allsew looked good runnin' tha bawl and got tha corner on KY sevrull times az Tinnersee beet Kentuckey and abowt 5 orr 6 zeebras.... :popcorneater:

http://www.tennesseefuturestars.com/teams.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars i too watched the game..lots of young extremely good talent from mostly East Tn schools especially Chatt area schools..the Ootywall lb impressed me the most with sixe and speed ..Tillery was the spark for Tn offense..yeah the stripes didnt want Tn to win..im hoping to make the trip from West Tn to watch Mayville play on ya'lls new turf..its very pretty ..

Stars i too watched the game..lots of young extremely good talent from mostly East Tn schools especially Chatt area schools..the Ootywall lb impressed me the most with sixe and speed ..Tillery was the spark for Tn offense..yeah the stripes didnt want Tn to win..im hoping to make the trip from West Tn to watch Mayville play on ya'lls new turf..its very pretty ..

DHSFB64.....Hit duz look rite purty....Reeminds me ov mommaSTARS when'st she wares her knew Wolverine boots two church on Sundee....Eye hoap ewe did reed my commint abowt Jimmy Noonan and whut a grait playur he wuz on tha othur thread..... :thumb: